Author Topic: Smoke'em if ya got'em...ammo availability  (Read 128200 times)

blackwolfe

• A Simple Man
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Smoke'em if ya got'em...ammo availability
« Reply #170 on: June 28, 2009, 05:32:00 PM »
http://www.midwestgunexchange.com/   Click on link for sale flier.
Was at MWG for their Grand Reopnening Sale from their move last fall.  The only ammo they didn't have when I asked was .45 colt.  When I asked about .380 and if there was a limit I was asked how many cases I wanted.  They had Aquila and Fiocchi in stock, and I'm not sure what else.  They had a pallet of Winchester .62 grain 5.56 M855 for 11.99/box and I forget the case price.  They had .308 in stock and Wolf 7.62x39 Military Classic for 5.99/box.  PMags for $11.00 and C-Products mags for $8.99.
Wanted to buy a Rock River Arms stripped lower for $109.99 but they wouldn't sell me one because I live across the border in MI and they said that BATF NOW considers a lower they same as a pistol for the purpose of selling across state lines. >:(

There was a Glock rep there, but alas and unfortunately the beautiful Jessie Abbate was not.  I asked him why she wasn't there and he didn't know, but did say she is beautiful and married to someone about twice her age. :'(

The best deal of the day seemed to be 1000 round cases of PMC Bronze .55gr FMJ .223 for $349.50. :)

There were a lot of women, not all with husbands and boyfriends, in the store which makes me feel good about the future of shooting sports.

The sale continues untill July 3rd, with more reps, and giveaways, including Alice Cooper concert tickets and guns.

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. "    Abraham Lincoln

Wolfe

blackwolfe

• A Simple Man
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #171 on: June 30, 2009, 11:47:58 AM »
Got an email alert a few minutes ago about this if any body is looking.

223, 308, 7.62x39 and 50 BMG In Stock and on Sale Now! Limited Quantities!‏

http://www.natchezss.com/index.cfm

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. "    Abraham Lincoln

Wolfe

tommy tornado

• Very Active Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #172 on: June 30, 2009, 07:47:07 PM »
Natchez must have just gotten in a shipment of stuff because I picked up 4000 Large Pistol Primers as well.

Hottrockin

• Very Active Forum Member
  • Be wise, use every advantage!!
  • Liked:
« Reply #173 on: July 13, 2009, 06:31:03 PM »
http://www.ammunitiontogo.com/ has some 9mm, .38 Special, .40 S&W, .44 Mag and .45 ACP stuff!  No .380 ACP.  Also, has some 5.56 & 7.62 stuff.
NRA Member

Hazcat

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #174 on: July 22, 2009, 11:32:45 AM »
Just picked up;

100 rounds of 44 mag Semi jacket

140 rounds of 45 colt hot loaded hollow point

50 rounds of 30-06 loaded with the lever evolution bullets (150 grain)

All for $103.00 from my reloader.  BUT he cannot get powder right now and is really hurtin!
All tipoes and misspelings are copi-righted.  Pleeze do not reuse without ritten persimmons  :D

Sponsor

« Reply #175 on: Today at 07:36:03 AM »

shooter32

• shooter32
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 41
« Reply #175 on: July 22, 2009, 12:04:32 PM »
Just picked up;

100 rounds of 44 mag Semi jacket

140 rounds of 45 colt hot loaded hollow point

50 rounds of 30-06 loaded with the lever evolution bullets (150 grain)
All for $103.00 from my reloader.  BUT he cannot get powder right now and is really hurtin!

Haz, have you shot these before and if so what did ya think?
A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have. ~ Gerald Ford - August 12, 1974

Hazcat

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #176 on: July 22, 2009, 12:23:39 PM »
No haven't shot them.  I will be shooting them from my Savage bolt gun.  I give y'all a report when I do.
All tipoes and misspelings are copi-righted.  Pleeze do not reuse without ritten persimmons  :D

Badgersmilk

« Reply #177 on: August 02, 2009, 12:31:07 PM »
Bass Pro and Walmart are well stocked in both MI and SC.  IF you get there within 3 days of them recieving the shipment.  Doesnt last any longer than that.  Then your waiting a couple weeks again.

jzzr83

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #178 on: August 03, 2009, 10:42:37 AM »
Last week Walmart in Shakopee, MN had some "Winchester Supreme Elite PDX1 9mm Luger +P 124gr JHP Bonded Personal Protection" in stock.  (That name is straight from the box.  Longest name ever? Perhaps.)  They had 38 Special, .40, .45 and 9mm.  Probably around 20 boxes on the shelf of each caliber.  I read that this is the ammo the FBI issues their agents.  So I figured it is good enough for me.  It was $18.47/box of 20rds for the 9mm. 

Kid Shelleen

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #179 on: August 03, 2009, 03:00:55 PM »
Last week Walmart in Shakopee, MN had some "Winchester Supreme Elite PDX1 9mm Luger +P 124gr JHP Bonded Personal Protection" in stock.  (That name is straight from the box.  Longest name ever? Perhaps.)  They had 38 Special, .40, .45 and 9mm.  Probably around 20 boxes on the shelf of each caliber.  I read that this is the ammo the FBI issues their agents.  So I figured it is good enough for me.  It was $18.47/box of 20rds for the 9mm. 
Thanks for the info. My Wally has never had any PD ammo, only range ammo.

I hope that your Winchester Supreme Elite find is a sign of things to come. Usually as one Wally goes, so go the others. Hey, I can hope. ;D
“What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that the people preserve the spirit of resistance?”

Thomas Jefferson, 1787

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk