Author Topic: ...and so I made another one  (Read 21007 times)

Pathfinder

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger -- NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 82
Re: ...and so I made another one
« Reply #20 on: March 15, 2009, 04:13:08 PM »
persimon or knot, gnna doit aneeway!  Himmun dont skeer me!!!!!  I gotme a tack tactical Yorkie!!!!!

There, fixed it for ya!   ;D
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do this to others and I require the same from them"

J.B. Books

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1087
« Reply #21 on: March 15, 2009, 06:38:38 PM »
There, fixed it for ya!   ;D

Naw, that's a tactiCOOL Yorkie.  ;)
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

Frisco

• Ugly, broke down, retired old fart.
  • Very Active Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #22 on: March 24, 2009, 11:44:48 PM »

A Small Of The Back holster for a friend's G27.
God bless, and sincere thanks to all our fine people in uniform.  You pay for our freedom, and for that we owe you all we can give you.  Thank you.

tombogan03884

« Reply #23 on: March 25, 2009, 01:50:59 AM »
Nice

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1030
« Reply #24 on: March 25, 2009, 05:21:31 PM »
I got a gun that will fit that one....... ;)

"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

Sponsor

« Reply #25 on: Today at 01:11:16 AM »

Hazcat

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #25 on: March 25, 2009, 05:26:47 PM »
I would love to, but I don't have an FNP to mold from.  I have 1911's Hi Powers, Glocks, Sigs, Smith & Wesson autos and wheelguns, and a Kahr.

I am working on a new design for an IWB for a 1911, and a pancake for a 1911...

I'd like a nice cross draw (actually almost level draw) for my Ruger .357 Blackhawk (4 5/8) ;D
All tipoes and misspelings are copi-righted.  Pleeze do not reuse without ritten persimmons  :D

PegLeg45

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #26 on: March 25, 2009, 06:27:02 PM »
I'd like a nice cross draw (actually almost level draw) for my Ruger .357 Blackhawk (4 5/8) ;D

I used to carry one of my Rugers in a crossdraw cowboy style 'SlimJim'. Have to be real careful if you bend to pick something up. They'll slip right on out and bounce off your concrete shop floor, if you forget to put the little leather loop over the hammer........ dang-it.

(don't ask me how I would know this)   :-[  :-[  :-[  :-[    :'(
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

Hazcat

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #27 on: March 25, 2009, 06:48:34 PM »
I used to carry one of my Rugers in a crossdraw cowboy style 'SlimJim'. Have to be real careful if you bend to pick something up. They'll slip right on out and bounce off your concrete shop floor, if you forget to put the little leather loop over the hammer........ dang-it.

(don't ask me how I would know this)   :-[  :-[  :-[  :-[    :'(

Yes, well one does need to be smarter than the thing they are attempting to operate so I can see how a piece of leather could defeat you.

;D
All tipoes and misspelings are copi-righted.  Pleeze do not reuse without ritten persimmons  :D

PegLeg45

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #28 on: March 25, 2009, 06:51:07 PM »
Yes, well one does need to be smarter than the thing they are attempting to operate so I can see how a piece of leather could defeat you.

;D

OUCH........bleeding from that one............

Timothy

« Reply #29 on: March 25, 2009, 06:55:02 PM »
Yes, well one does need to be smarter than the thing they are attempting to operate.....
;D

Speaking of being smarter than......have you patched your ceiling yet from that overconfident LEO yet? ???

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk