Author Topic: Is Israel about to strike Iran ?  (Read 9983 times)

tombogan03884

Re: Is Israel about to strike Iran ?
« Reply #20 on: April 21, 2009, 02:12:52 PM »
Garbled words are what led to the invasions of both Korea, and Kuwait.

fightingquaker13

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #21 on: April 21, 2009, 02:25:55 PM »
Garbled words are what led to the invasions of both Korea, and Kuwait.
And more than one donnybrook on this board. ;D
FQ13

tombogan03884

« Reply #22 on: April 21, 2009, 09:42:07 PM »
;D In both cases US Diplomats made speeches that sounded like we were writing off the targeted country.

THE CORONER

• SHOOT STRAIGHT, SHOOT OFTEN, AND PROTECT YOUR RIGHT TO SHARE YOUR SPORT WITH THE FUTURE GENERATIONS.
  • Very Active Forum Member
  • DARKWATER FIREARMS AT WILLOW POINT
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #23 on: April 22, 2009, 11:36:41 AM »
I think we're in ageement here. Netanyahu is beholden to the Israeli right, and Abadenijad has definately drunk the Kool-Aid. (The question is whether the Guardian Council who is really in control in Iran have drunk it as well). All I wassaying is that Netanyahu is trying to put pressure on Obama to force him to confront Iran rather than taking a slower diplomatic approach.
FQ13
How much slower?  This middle east conflict has escalated from camels and swords, to tanks and nuclear weapons capabilities.  The people on both sides of this conflict are drunk on kool-aid.  Israel is as responsible for their role in this conflict, as much as the Muslims are.  Both sides have killed civilians without conscience. 

This is, as it has always been; a fight over the rights to property.  The property in question, has had religious justifications from both sides, as it's point of origin.  It would be a civil matter in a court of law here.  We as free men in a free nation; we cannot expect civility, nor diplomacy to play a role in any conflict pertaining to the conflict in the middle east.  Our loyalty to Israel, is also based on the belief of Christianity.  Which tells that the Israelis, are our God's chosen people.  With the belief that in "the second coming" Jesus Christ himself will lead them to the New Kingdom of Jerusalem.

The underlying reasons for or against this conflict are secondary.  As are the beliefs that our president has the ability or the time to preach diplomacy to the choir. 
CORONER - SAVAGE 350 SECURITY 12 GA. SHOTGUN
TOETAGGER - WINCHESTER MODEL 94, .30-30
VINDICATOR - RUGER LCP .380 ACP
WIDOWMAKER - RUGER SINGLE SUPER SIX 3-SCREW .22
PLINKALOTER - HERITAGE ROUGH RIDER .22 COMBO 6.5" BRL
BUCKEYE FIREARMS MEMBER
NRA MEMBER

"Governments don't live together, people live together.  With governments you don't always get a fair word or a fair fight.  Well, I've come to give you either one.  Or get either one from you."  Josie Wales

tombogan03884

« Reply #24 on: April 22, 2009, 01:18:36 PM »
I think we're in ageement here. Netanyahu is beholden to the Israeli right, and Abadenijad has definately drunk the Kool-Aid. (The question is whether the Guardian Council who is really in control in Iran have drunk it as well). All I wassaying is that Netanyahu is trying to put pressure on Obama to force him to confront Iran rather than taking a slower diplomatic approach.
FQ13

It would not be the first time the Israeli's have told our Govt. "Either you do something, or WE will." Remember the big rush to get "Patriot" SAMs to Israel, and take out Sadams Scuds ? That was in response to Israeli threats to retaliate for the attacks on them, that would have wrecked Bush's Coalition, The Arab countries would have dropped out and probably would have RESISTED our efforts.
Iran getting Nukes is an even bigger incentive, in fact it was EXACTLY for that reason they bombed the Iraqi facility as Osirak,and the facility in Syria. If BO does not do anything the Israeli's absolutely WILL launch a strike on it, HOW they choose to strike is important. If it's a conventional airstrike, by aircraft (manned or not ) flying in and dropping bombs and missiles, I don't foresee any terrible consequences beyond normal. HOWEVER, if They try a ballistic missile or Nuke I think the whole region would explode.
 Unfortunately, Netanyahu has been known to shoot first and worry about getting out later.

Sponsor

« Reply #25 on: Today at 03:38:30 AM »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk