Author Topic: Prepare! The night is here : Mornings light will follow  (Read 3781 times)

tombogan03884

Re: Prepare! The night is here : Mornings light will follow
« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2009, 03:46:44 PM »
Then we agree sir, we fight politically. Prepare, but recognize a political struggle for what it is. And I too, will have your six.
Fq3

You'll never have my 6, You fear to walk those paths.

fightingquaker13

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2009, 03:53:56 PM »
In your case that might be true. ;D
FQ13

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 602
« Reply #12 on: June 15, 2009, 04:17:31 PM »

I'd want someone I could have faith in.
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

fightingquaker13

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #13 on: June 15, 2009, 04:24:02 PM »
I'd want someone I could have faith in.
Works both ways Rastus. I actually like Tom, I just sometimes question his judgement is all, but its all in good fun.
FQ13

tombogan03884

« Reply #14 on: June 15, 2009, 04:43:02 PM »
Works both ways Rastus. I actually like Tom, I just sometimes question his judgement is all, but its all in good fun.
FQ13

No it's not FQ, unlike many, I have principles, standards, and morals that I am willing to kill or die to preserve, so, no, it's not in fun. It's just as serious as a heart attack.

Sponsor

« Reply #15 on: Today at 07:27:49 AM »

fightingquaker13

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2009, 04:49:58 PM »
No it's not FQ, unlike many, I have principles, standards, and morals that I am willing to kill or die to preserve, so, no, it's not in fun. It's just as serious as a heart attack.
The zings, Tom, are whats in god fun, the principles are serious. I do, however think you are to quick to dismiss people and ideas that you don't 100% agree with, and too quick to take a view that a situation is insolvable by peaceful means.
FQ13

runstowin

• Thomas Jefferson: “Indeed, I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just”
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2009, 07:26:39 PM »
This situation ain't like the past, never before in this country have the largest banks failed, never before has so much funny money been created out of thin air, so much debt created to bail out the rich that brought on this problem in the first place. This is what has been called the " greatest transference of wealth in the history of the world". Your production and mine going to the already wealthy, our hard sweat and labor used to enslave us, we let it happen. There is no salvation in the big two political  parties, they are controlled by the same people, two parties, one purpose. The enemy is a master at getting liberals and conservatives all riled up about each other while through their misdirection they steal our wealth and freedom from us right under our collective noses and almost no one notices it going on. It's always those bad democrats, or those bad republicans, well it's both, the big problem is partisanship, my party or person is right so I will ether ignore  their wrongdoing, or defend it. If however the wrong party or person does the very same thing, I am all over them, criticizing them. It should be principle over person or party.
Rights are like muscles, when they are not exercised they atrophy.

tombogan03884

« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2009, 09:05:25 PM »
Runstowin has it nailed, If you need an example I'll give 2.
1) this fake swine flu scare being brought up when the Usurper in Chief wants a distraction, the same way BJ bombed something every time he was supposed to testify about Monica Lewinsky.
2) Clarence Thomas got raked over the coals for days for 1 rude comment, but this home bitch Sotomayor gets a pass because she is a "minority".

I don't dismiss people I don't agree with 100%, I only dismiss people who have PROVEN that they are idiots, and with a foreign born usurper sitting in the White house, pushing through the globalist agenda, any one who still believes in "peaceful means" is the biggest sort of idiot.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk