Author Topic: Tales From the Morgue..........  (Read 8197 times)

Hazcat

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Tales From the Morgue..........
« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2007, 08:28:41 AM »
they have since went to hollow points because of that incident,I shot a high power once and I do admit it was one sweet shooting piece,pointablity,ergonmics was great,I could not miss with that gun.my theory has always been why run them over with a sports car when you can use a kenworth.

The real drivers are in Peterbuilts.  ;)
All tipoes and misspelings are copi-righted.  Pleeze do not reuse without ritten persimmons  :D

mnshooter

• Active Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #11 on: March 06, 2007, 09:23:30 PM »
Eight autopsies a day?  365 days a year?  Hope he gets a day off on leap year.

Rock44

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2007, 12:25:01 PM »
thats alot of bodies and alot of bullet wounds,where is he located in iraq?peterbilts will work ;D

Middle Man

• Active Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2007, 04:05:19 PM »

Metro Atlanta covers a pretty big area...Total murders on the FBI 2005 report for the Atlanta Metropolitan Statistical Area was 331, that's almost one autopsy a day right there. 
I don't want any part of your change.

McCarthy was right...

wheels

• Active Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #14 on: March 07, 2007, 06:06:26 PM »
Some were just regular autopsies.

The guy's point is use a 45 due to what he has seen.

I am sticken to my 9.

Sponsor

« Reply #15 on: Today at 07:15:31 AM »

Chunky Monkey

• Forum Member
  • Stop and smell the gunsmoke!
  • Liked:
« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2007, 06:45:32 PM »

The guy's point is use a 45 due to what he has seen.

I am sticken to my 9.

Figures I just bought a XD 9MM sub compact (I knew I should have gotten the 40).  Bought a Ruger P345 a year ago buts it a little big to CC.  Looking for a snubbie, eyeing up a 340PD.  Anybody out there have one?  Any comments?

kmitch200

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 5
« Reply #16 on: March 09, 2007, 02:38:06 PM »
Figures I just bought a XD 9MM sub compact (I knew I should have gotten the 40).  Bought a Ruger P345 a year ago buts it a little big to CC.  Looking for a snubbie, eyeing up a 340PD.  Anybody out there have one?  Any comments?

Don't sweat using the 9mm, it's hits that count.  No wait;  it's *GOOD* hits that count.
Caliber is waaaay down on the list of importance. Mindset and skill will beat caliber every time. (Barring blind ass luck.)
You can say lots of bad things about pedophiles; but at least they drive slowly past schools.

mohilbilly

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #17 on: March 10, 2007, 11:17:10 PM »
2 to the chest and one to the head......

that should stop anyone.....

with ANY gun

tombogan03884

« Reply #18 on: March 08, 2008, 06:30:57 PM »
The person with the question / poll about mouse guns should read this. Thats why I'm posting to it so it will show up in his "unread posts"  ;D

Majer

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 70
« Reply #19 on: March 08, 2008, 07:58:16 PM »
hard to argue with a .45 center mass,125 .357's have been quite effective for many years as a stopper,have never been a fan of the 9mm and don't own one.there was a shooting buy the NYC police in which they shot 41 times hitting the man 19 times with 9mm hardball and he was still standing holding a wallet in his hands the cops thought was a gun,he looked like he was 150 lbs. soaking wet.over all I agree with what was said and always believed in that assesment and thats why I carry a .45 and have .45's and .357's in my house as well as a 12 gauge.

Rock, In this case the NYPD were using Ball ammo not Hollow Points. Shortly after this shooting the NYPD changed over to "Controlled Expansion " Rounds (Hollow Points for the Non PC crowd) I was part of the defense team that recreated the shooting to show what the Officers were seeing and hearing during the event (It was video taped to show in the court room, Don't know if it was ever used) One of the things I pointed out was that they needed to get some ammo from the same lot to see what kind of muzzle flash they would get from the shooting. There was a door with a reflective surface and the officers said they saw the flash of the gun being fired at them,it was in fact their own muzzle flashes they saw.
"If violent crime is to be curbed, it is only the intended victim who can do it. The felon does not fear the police, and he fears neither judge nor jury. Therefore what he must be taught to fear is his victim." - Jeff Cooper
Pericles--"Freedom is only for those who have the guts to defend it".

The problem with society today is that not enough of us drink wine from our enemies skulls”.

It takes 43 muscles to frown, 17 to smile, and 3 for proper trigger squeeze.

Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars!!!
-Sheriff Jim Wilson
"When tyranny becomes law rebellion becomes duty" Thomas Jefferson
Es gibt keine Notwendigkeit zu befürchten, Underdog hier ist.
Great nations rise and fall. The people go from bondage to spiritual truth, to great courage, from courage to liberty, from liberty to abundance, from abundance to selfishness, from selfishness to complacency, from complacency to apathy, from apathy to dependence, from dependence back again to bondage. Where are we now??????

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk