Author Topic: Interesting news from Tactical Wire  (Read 16580 times)

fightingquaker13

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Interesting news from Tactical Wire
« Reply #50 on: November 05, 2009, 12:41:52 PM »
+1 !

1,) The United States should immediately drop out of the U.N.

2,) Reclaim the U.N. building by giving them 60 days to leave.

3,) Turn the building into an arms bazaar. Everything in one location. Guns, ammunition, reloading equipment and components. Allow Dillon, Hornady, RCBS, etc. free rent to help promote and create new jobs. Keep all bullets and assorted heavy materials on the lower floors.

4,) Close GITMO, march all the prisoners out to the beach for immediate execution for war crimes against the United States. That solves that problem. Now there are no prisoners!

5,) Issue hollow point ammunition to all troops. (This ammo can also be stored in the U.N. building which will be renamed GITMO, Guns, Incendiaries, To Mutilate, Opponents.)

6,) Put Glen Beck and Oliver North in charge of this entire operation, with their salaries paid out of Hussein's "stimulus money". Problem solved!  Bill T.
My only objection is with North. I have issues with the guy. Beyond that I am on board and would highly reccomend Ted as a replacement. Can you imagine the TV adds he would make for an arms baazar? God, I would pay money to watch them. ;D
FQ13

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 454
« Reply #51 on: November 05, 2009, 01:47:39 PM »
We also need to start offering performance incentives to all of our troops in the field. For example, $100.00 per month for life for every soldier who kills a Taliban insurgent. This would be much like the incentive clauses in NFL contracts. This would be paid upon commitment of the deed. If a soldier kills 2 Taliban to his credit, it kicks in immediately. The next month his family gets $200.00 that month, and every month there after for life.

Again, this should come out of Hussein's stimulus money, or from the House Of Representatives pension plan, which has been gold plated for years. Much better. These clowns get it for wasting the taxpayers money, why shouldn't our boys get it for killing the enemy's of the United States?? When a soldier get 5 or more kills, he gets an extra thousand per month for life. Just like the fly boys of WW II, 5 kills = 1 Combat Ace.

For the fighter jockeys the same would apply, but with a slightly different pay scale because they can lay waste to dozens of these guys in one shot. For extraordinary service, like the capturing of Saddam Hussein, that's it. These guys go home, retired for life with a $10,000,000.00 bonus We are offering the big bucks reward to the wrong people. Give it to our guys.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6JpBo7nVxs

These guys get a free house on the golf course in Palm Springs, and a $100,000.00 gift certificate from Cabela's. Every Taliban would be dead in 6 months, and a bunch of guys would be dressed in digital camo on Rodeo Drive!  Bill T.

tombogan03884

« Reply #52 on: November 05, 2009, 02:01:55 PM »
Bill,

Ya left out Unca Ted!  What's his new title gonna be!

+10000000

Retaliation Czar  ;D

My only objection is with North. I have issues with the guy. Beyond that I am on board and would highly reccomend Ted as a replacement. Can you imagine the TV adds he would make for an arms baazar? God, I would pay money to watch them. ;D
FQ13

Conservative, Christian, Decorated Combat Veteran, who sticks to his values and takes the fall for his superiors with out whining.
I'm not surprised that FQ has issues with a guy like that.

fightingquaker13

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #53 on: November 05, 2009, 02:06:49 PM »

Conservative, Christian, Decorated Combat Veteran, who sticks to his values and takes the fall for his superiors with out whining.
I'm not surprised that FQ has issues with a guy like that.

Violated his oath to uphold the Constitution, obeyed unlawful orders, obstructed justice by destroying or hiding evindence, took the Fifth in uniform in front of the US Senate. I'm surprised you don't have issues with a guy like that.
FQ13

ratcatcher55

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #54 on: November 05, 2009, 02:13:48 PM »
I have to go with FQ on this one.

Ollie could have taken the one for team like G. Gordon or taken the blame.
He could have refused to answer and claimed national security, even if he got charged with contempt
As a USMC officer he never should have lied under oath.
No excuse.

Sponsor

« Reply #55 on: Today at 04:05:44 AM »

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 454
« Reply #55 on: November 05, 2009, 02:15:41 PM »
How about instead of the "Home Shopping Network", we have the Guns Shopping Network. Direct from the former U.N. Building.  Bill T.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqJsziuDJTg

long762range

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #56 on: November 05, 2009, 04:38:03 PM »
The logistics chain is barely able to supply the current ammo demand. Where are 5-6 billion rounds of JHP coming from?

I got some bullet molds and can start cranking them out in the garage.

;)
"If you carry a gun, people will call you paranoid. That's ridiculous.  If I have a gun, what in the hell do I have to be paranoid for."

Badgersmilk

« Reply #57 on: November 05, 2009, 04:41:54 PM »
I wanna see the "Terrorist Kill of the Week" commercials!!! 

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk