Author Topic: Classic joke thread...  (Read 1364634 times)

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
Re: Classic joke thread...
« Reply #2890 on: May 15, 2010, 07:30:01 AM »
I hear the Iguana population in Pakistan could use a boost  :D :D
Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

philw

• Top Forum Member
  • Aussie Aussie Aussie, Oi Oi Oi
    • Australian Hunting Net
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #2891 on: May 15, 2010, 07:36:51 AM »
MAN TEST

1. If you are over forty, and you have a washboard stomach, you are a queer. It means you haven't sucked back enough beer with the boys and have spent the rest of your free time doing sit-ups, aerobics, and doing the Oprah diet... .

2. If you have a cat, you are a . A cat is like a dog, but queer-- it grooms itself constantly but never scratches itself, has a delicate touch except when it uses its claws, and whines to be fed. And just think about how you call a dog... 'Killer, come here! I said get your arse over here, Killer!'  Now think about how you call a cat...'Bun-bun, come to daddy, snookums!' Jeeezus, you're pitched, you're so queer.

3. If you suck on lollipops, Ring-Pops, baby pacifiers, or any such nonsense, rest assured, you are a Gaylord. A straight man only sucks on BBQ ribs, crab claws, raw oysters, lobster backs, pickled pigs feet, or tits. Anything else and you are a  in training and undeniably a fag.

4. If you refuse to take a dump in a public bathroom or piss in a parking lot, you crave a deep homosexual relationship. A man's world is his toilet; he defecates and urinates where he pleases.

5. If you drink anything other than regular coffee, you're as camp as a row of tents. A straight man will never be heard ordering a 'Decaf Soy Latte'. If you've put a Decaf Soy Latte to your lips, you've had a man there too.

6. If you know more than six names of non-standard colours or four different types of dessert other than ice cream and custard, you might as well be handing out free arse passes. A real man doesn't have memory space in his brain to remember all of that crap. If you can pick out chartreuse or you know what a 'fressier' is & nbsp; you're gay. And if you can name ANY type of textile other than cotton or denim, you are poofter.

7. If you drive with both hands on the wheel, forget it, you're dying to tune a meat whistle. A man only puts both hands on the wheel to beep at a slow-arsed driver or to cut the prick off. The rest of the time he needs that hand to change the radio station, eat a hamburger, or hold his beer.

8. If you do not send this off to all the males on your email list because you are afraid of hurting their feelings then you are definitely on the verge on being an arse puncher.  

Here’s to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They’re not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can praise them, disagree with them, quote them, disbelieve them, glorify or vilify them. The only thing you can’t do is ignore them

fightingquaker13

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #2892 on: May 15, 2010, 07:42:49 AM »
MAN TEST

8. If you do not send this off to all the males on your email list because you are afraid of hurting their feelings then you are definitely on the verge on being an arse puncher.  

Does this mean I can forward it to Haz? because he might, just possibly, have some words on the cat issue. ;D
FQ13 who will go back to drinking his very manly cafe con leche ;)
PS Since you're Australian and therefore culturally deprived on the coffe front, I'll give you the recipe. Take a standard esspreso maker, mine is one of the old school one that just sits on the stove, but the plug in ones work fine. Fill the coffee container 1/3 full of coffee. Add 1/3 sugar and then the rest coffee. This gives you cafe Cubano. Dark and sweet, and rich, and bitter, and enticing and AAAAAARGH! DAMN your post! Anyway, pour it over some milk and add ice (not the reverse unless you like to see class break), and one cafe con leche. A great way to start a hot morning. Where you'll get all sweaty in the tropical sun, and the Iguans are basking in flowers, trying to catch the sea breeze while the faint Calypso music plays in the backgrund....... ;D ;D ;D
FQ13 who would invite you to kiss my ass, but am afraid to. Don't mess with a Floridian's Cuban Coffee. ;)   

red364

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 6
« Reply #2893 on: May 15, 2010, 01:22:46 PM »
I give up,,,,,what IS a fressier???

philw

• Top Forum Member
  • Aussie Aussie Aussie, Oi Oi Oi
    • Australian Hunting Net
  • Liked:
« Reply #2894 on: May 15, 2010, 06:31:44 PM »
I give up,,,,,what IS a fressier???

I would not have a clue ???
Here’s to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They’re not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can praise them, disagree with them, quote them, disbelieve them, glorify or vilify them. The only thing you can’t do is ignore them

Sponsor

« Reply #2895 on: Today at 02:17:15 AM »

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1089
« Reply #2895 on: May 15, 2010, 07:45:24 PM »
I googled it and still don't know.
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1030
« Reply #2896 on: May 16, 2010, 03:41:13 PM »
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

tombogan03884

« Reply #2897 on: May 16, 2010, 05:30:26 PM »
My Grandmother had a hydrangea in her yard, they do not do well up here
. But if you change the Ph of the soil you can change the color, it's even possible to get 2 colors (white and blue ) on the same plant.

Bill Stryker

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #2898 on: May 16, 2010, 07:22:29 PM »
Quickie in the Bushes

There are two statues in a park; one of a nude man and one of a nude

woman. They had been facing each other across a pathway for a hundred

years, when one day an angel comes down from the sky and, with a single

gesture, brings the two to life.

The angel tells them, 'As a reward for being so patient through a

hundred blazing summers and dismal winters, you have been given life

for thirty minutes to do what you've wished to do the most.'

He looks at her, she looks at him, and they go running behind the

shrubbery.

The angel waits patiently as the bushes rustle and giggling ensues.

After fifteen minutes, the two return, out of breath and laughing..

The angel tells them, 'Um, you have fifteen minutes left, would you

care to do it again?' He asks her 'Shall we?' She eagerly replies, 'Oh,

yes, let's!

But let's change positions. This time, I'll hold the pigeon down and

you shit on its head.'

;)

Pathfinder

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger -- NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 82
« Reply #2899 on: May 16, 2010, 07:34:15 PM »
Nice hydrangeas, Path. 

They changed the damned picture!
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do this to others and I require the same from them"

J.B. Books

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk