Author Topic: Classic joke thread...  (Read 1364426 times)

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1030
Re: Classic joke thread...
« Reply #2960 on: June 18, 2010, 12:17:34 PM »
Breaking news:

BP announced that this morning they installed a wedding ring around the leaking pipe and it quit putting out.

:P
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

philw

• Top Forum Member
  • Aussie Aussie Aussie, Oi Oi Oi
    • Australian Hunting Net
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #2961 on: June 20, 2010, 02:58:48 AM »
Breaking news:

BP announced that this morning they installed a wedding ring around the leaking pipe and it quit putting out.

hahahah    it would not be as funny if it was not true......
Here’s to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They’re not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can praise them, disagree with them, quote them, disbelieve them, glorify or vilify them. The only thing you can’t do is ignore them

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 92
« Reply #2962 on: June 20, 2010, 04:12:45 PM »
Breaking news:

you know in my case, its increased about 10 fold.
I always break all the clay pigeons,  some times its even with lead.

fightingquaker13

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #2963 on: June 21, 2010, 04:35:37 AM »

you know in my case, its increased about 10 fold.
TAB
For all the crap you have gone through in the last few months, you are a very lucky man. I've ended two relationships with two pretty amazing women because her or my careers got in the way. Thing is? A career is a damn cold thing to cuddle up to at night. You should consider yourself blessed.
FQ13 who is an older, sadder and wiser man, who will never make that mistake again, and is an idiot for making it the second time.

philw

• Top Forum Member
    • Australian Hunting Net
  • Liked:
« Reply #2964 on: June 22, 2010, 08:02:59 AM »
Something to offend everyone!

A history teacher asks a class full of kids 'What was Churchill famous for?'

A kid at the back shouts out 'He was the last white man to be called Winston!'

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Did you hear about the look-a-like competition in China ?
Everybody won.

What's the ideal weight for a mother-in-law?
About 2.3 pounds including the urn.

Was so depressed last night that I rang the Life line.

Got through to a call centre in Pakistan .
Told them I was suicidal, they got all excited and asked if I could fly a plane......

A black man takes a girl home from a nightclub. She says 'Show me it's true

what they say about black men'... So he stabbed her and nicked her purse.

I parked in a disabled space today and a traffic warden shouted to me...

'Oi, what's your disability?'

I said 'Tourettes! Now f..k off!'

A man is in a queue at KMART and sees this busty blonde staring at him,

he can't believe she is staring at him, then she starts waving.

'Excuse me do I know you?' he asks.
'Yes I think you are the father of one of my kids' she says.

The man thinks back and remembers his one act of infidelity and says

'Are you the bird I shagged on my stag night, whilst your mate whipped me

and your other mate stuck a brush up my arse?'

'No' she replies 'I'm your son's English teacher!'

I said to the wife, 'I thought I saw your name on a loaf of bread today,

but when I looked again it said 'Thick Cut' '

------------------------------------------------------------------

A bride on her wedding night says to her husband 'I must confess darling,

I was a hooker!'.

He says 'That's all right, dear. Your past is your past, but I must admit that I find it quite erotic. Tell me about it'.

She replies 'Well, my name was Nigel, and I played for Seacliff metro!'.

Father  O'Gilly walks into the convent and sees Sister Rose washing the kitchen floor.

He's overcome with desire and pushes her onto the ground. As he's shagging her

the Rev Mother comes in.

'SISTER ROSE!!!' she roars 'Have some respect. Arch your back girl and keep

Father O'Gillys balls off the wet floor!!'

Tampax are changing their design they are repacing the string with 

a piece of tinsel .... This is for the Christmas period only!   

A man says to his wife 'tell me something that will make me happy

and sad at the same time'.

His wife replies 'You've got a bigger knob than your brother'
Here’s to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They’re not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can praise them, disagree with them, quote them, disbelieve them, glorify or vilify them. The only thing you can’t do is ignore them

Sponsor

« Reply #2965 on: Today at 06:15:05 PM »

philw

• Top Forum Member
    • Australian Hunting Net
  • Liked:
« Reply #2965 on: June 22, 2010, 08:03:27 AM »
Q:How do witches hang onto their brooms while they is flying?
A: She doesn't wear any underwear.

2 Condoms are walking down the street and go past a gay bar. The one condom turns to the other and says "Lets go in there and get shitfaced!"

A Gay guy walks into a butchers and after looking at the goods on offer he points out a nice salami sausage that he wants. The butcher takes it down and starts to cut it into slices when the gay guy shouts "What they hell do you think I am! A Piggybank??"

2 Gay guys are driving down the street when they drive past a sewage plant. The one turns to the other and says "Mmm, smells like a party."

A peodophile is driving down the street and stops up by a little boy. He says to the boy "Hello sonny, if you come in my car I'll give you a sweetie." The boy replies "Mister, for the whole bag I'll come in your mouth"

2 Peodophiles are walking down the street when they happen apon a pair of small underpants. The first peodo sniffs them and says " Ahh, a sweet little 12 year old boy." So the second peodo sniffs them and says "No, thats a 9 year old little boy for sure." So they continue walking down the street arguing until a priest approaches. They say to the priest "Father, father. Can you help us. My friend says these are the knickers of a 12 year old boy but I think they are from a 9 year old." So the old priest takes a long hard whiff and says "Hmmm, they are definatly a 12 year old boy, but not from my parish."

A gay couple and a lesbian couple are both leaving on a roadtrip from Los Angeles to New Mexico. Which one gets there first? The Lesbian couple. Because while the Gay couple are still at home packing the shit the Lesbians are doing 69 all the way.

Q: A leb and a abbo are in a car together, who's driving?
A: The Police Officer.

Q: What do you call a abbo in a suit?
A: The Defendant.

A little child is sitting on the edge of a cliff crying. A man comes along and asks him whats wrong, still bawling his eyes out he just points to the bottom of a cliff where there is a twisted wreck of a car with his parents lying dead inside it. The man says while he starts unbuckling his pants "I guess this just ain't your day, is it."

A man gets a phonecall from the hospital one day. The doctor says "I'm sorry Mr Smith but your wife has been in a car accident. She is paralized from the head down. You will have to look after her 24/7. You will have to feed her, clothe her, bathe her, help her go to the toilet and look after her every need." He leaves this a moment for it to sink in while Mr smith exlaims how horrible this is before turning around to him and saying "April fools, she's actually dead!"

philw

• Top Forum Member
    • Australian Hunting Net
  • Liked:
« Reply #2966 on: June 22, 2010, 08:04:33 AM »
Following an accident, a woman was in a coma and completely unresponsive. One day, the nurse was giving her a sponge bath when she noticed the woman's eyelids flicker when the sponge touched between her legs. She quickly called the Doctor in and they were astonished to find the same thing happened again. Excitedly, they called the woman's husband and told them what was going on.

The Doctor explained that his wife seemed to be responding to stimulation and they thought perhaps if he was to give her oral sex she might pull out of the coma. The man was a little reluctant but they said they would be in the next room monitoring her condition and they would have complete privacy. He agreed to give it a try.

The Doctor and nurse were watching when suddenly the monitor flat lined. They rushed into the room and asked the husband what happened. "I think she choked" he replied.

A couple of truck drivers were delivering some produce down a country road one day when their truck broke down. upon surveying the problem, they decided what they needed was a monkey wrench to fix the problem. "Tell you what", one said, "you stay here with the truck and I'll walk back to that house we say a few miles back and see if they can help us out." So he hikes back to the house, and upon walking up the drive, he sees several very young black childern, playing on the swings, in the trees etc. So he knocks on the door, and a very large Abbo lady answers the door, with two very young Abbo babies in her arms. "Excuse me Miss" he said, "Do you have a monkey wrench?" "This aint no Bloody Monkey Ranch" she replied, "It's a MotherFuckin day care center."

My son asked me if i could tell him about anal sex. I said, "son, I can do one better than that..."

My wife says she will kick me out if she finds out I have any "skeletons in my closet" - but the joke's on her because the kids in my closet are still alive.

Condoms are getting bloody expensive these days. It's actually cheaper just to fork out for the odd abortion now and then.

I put a picture of my daughter on my desk at work to brighten it up. Within 24 hours I'd been told to remove it.
I protested to my manager, "John, who sits opposite me, has a picture of his daughter on his desk, same as me, so how come I'm being picked on?"
My manager replied, "because, in John's picture, his daughter hasn't got cum splattered all over her face."

What's the difference between a baby and a watermelon? Ones fun to hit with a sledgehammer and the other ones a watermelon.

Whats the difference between Madeliene McCann and a ferrari? I dont have a ferrari in my garage

If a woman is uncomfortable watching you masturbate, do you think;
a) You need more time together
b) She's a prude
c) She should have sat somewhere else on the bus

sledgemeister

• Top Forum Member
  • Democrat Sheeples
    • Australian Hunting Net
  • Liked:
« Reply #2967 on: June 22, 2010, 08:21:48 AM »
Honestly I dont know him ^ ^

I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let's start with typewriters. - Solomon Short

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1088
« Reply #2968 on: June 23, 2010, 07:06:50 PM »
Haz?
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

sledgemeister

• Top Forum Member
  • Democrat Sheeples
    • Australian Hunting Net
  • Liked:
« Reply #2969 on: June 24, 2010, 06:54:00 AM »
Haz?

Looks like the cat needs to lick a bit more!

Thats just sooooo wrong!
I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let's start with typewriters. - Solomon Short

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk