Author Topic: Classic joke thread...  (Read 1364530 times)

Majer

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 70
Re: Classic joke thread...
« Reply #3080 on: August 17, 2010, 09:38:12 PM »
A Father took his daughter with him to the Barber shop to get his hair cut, to keep her quiet for a while He gave her a snack cake, while he was getting his hair cut she stood as close to him as possible. The Barber looks at her and says "Sweetheart, You're going to get hair on your twinkie" She looks up to him and says "Yup and I'm going to grow boobs too"
"If violent crime is to be curbed, it is only the intended victim who can do it. The felon does not fear the police, and he fears neither judge nor jury. Therefore what he must be taught to fear is his victim." - Jeff Cooper
Pericles--"Freedom is only for those who have the guts to defend it".

The problem with society today is that not enough of us drink wine from our enemies skulls”.

It takes 43 muscles to frown, 17 to smile, and 3 for proper trigger squeeze.

Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars!!!
-Sheriff Jim Wilson
"When tyranny becomes law rebellion becomes duty" Thomas Jefferson
Es gibt keine Notwendigkeit zu befürchten, Underdog hier ist.
Great nations rise and fall. The people go from bondage to spiritual truth, to great courage, from courage to liberty, from liberty to abundance, from abundance to selfishness, from selfishness to complacency, from complacency to apathy, from apathy to dependence, from dependence back again to bondage. Where are we now??????

Steyr M40A1

• Top Forum Member
  • Steyr MxA1 Series Pistols
    • My pistol picts
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #3081 on: August 18, 2010, 06:03:15 AM »
As the family sat around the table for dinner, the older son looks at his father and says,
"Dad, I cannot live a lie anymore, I am gay!"
With that the father starts choking on his food.
The younger son jump up from the table, pulls the chair away from his father, wraps his arms around him and starts to thrust.
About the third thrust the father spits out the food and with tears in this eyes say "not you too!"
Richard Cook

"Keep your booger hook off the bang switch" -Babj615 Steyrclub.com

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb." Benjamin Franklin

fightingquaker13

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #3082 on: August 18, 2010, 08:42:39 AM »
Older Men  Scam                                        

Women often receive warnings about  protecting themselves
at the mall  and in dark parking lots,  etc. This is the first warning  I
have seen for men. I wanted  to pass it on in case you haven't heard
about it.           

A  'heads up' for those men who may be regular customers at
Lowe's, Home  Depot, Costco, or even Wal-Mart. This one is catching them totally by surprise. 
Over the last month I had a freind who  became a  victim of a clever scam
while out  shopping. Simply going out  to get supplies has turned out
to be quite  traumatic. Don't be  naive enough to think it couldn't happen to you or your  friends.                                             

He emailed with this......Here's how the scam works:                                 

Two  nice-looking, college-aged girls will come over to
your car or truck as you are packing your purchases into your vehicle.  They
both start wiping your windshield with a rag and Windex, with their
breasts almost  falling out of their skimpy T-shirts. (It's impossible not
to look). When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say 'No' but instead ask for a ride to McDonald's.                                       

You agree and they climb into the  vehicle. On the way,
they start  undressing. Then one of them  starts crawling all over you,
while the  other one steals your  wallet.                             

I had my wallet stolen Mar. 4th, 9th, 10th,  twice on the
15th, 17th, 20th, 24th, & 29th. Also Apr. 1st  & 4th, twice on the 8th,
16th, 23rd,  26th & 27th, and  very likely again this upcoming weekend.

So tell your friends to be careful. What a horrible way to
take advantage of us older men. Warn your friends to be  vigilant.       

Wal-Mart has wallets on sale for $2.99 each.  I found even
cheaper ones for $.99 at the dollar store and  bought them out in three of their stores.                                                   

Also, you  never get to eat at McDonald's.
I've already lost 11 pounds  just running back and forth from Lowe's, to Home Depot, to Costco, Etc.   

I wanted all the older men to know and warn them to be on the lookout for this scam.

(The best times are just before lunch and around 4:30 in  the afternoon.)         

Here in So. Fl. we call that the 'Boca Scam". An older business guy sits down at a bar alone. A cute young thing sidles up and talks to him as though he is the coolest thing on the planet. She eats and drinks for free. Second date? Much like the first, only she gets a "gift'. "Sorry, but I'm not tht type of girl, I'll still see you Wednesday though, I just need something to go with my dress, pearls would be nice".
Third date. "Man, that was the best lobster ever, and these pearls are great! You are amazing, and well, it is the third date. I'll just powder my nose and we can go back to your place".
Thirty minutes later at his table? DOH!
Moral of the story? If she's half your age? She ain't interested in you. Why do guys not get this? ???
FQ13

tombogan03884

« Reply #3083 on: August 18, 2010, 11:19:51 AM »
Jeez, hard to believe you could drift this thread, but I have to answer FQ    ;D

Here in So. Fl. we call that the 'Boca Scam". An older business guy sits down at a bar alone. A cute young thing sidles up and talks to him as though he is the coolest thing on the planet. She eats and drinks for free. Second date? Much like the first, only she gets a "gift'. "Sorry, but I'm not tht type of girl, I'll still see you Wednesday though, I just need something to go with my dress, pearls would be nice".
Third date. "Man, that was the best lobster ever, and these pearls are great! You are amazing, and well, it is the third date. I'll just powder my nose and we can go back to your place".
Moral of the story? If she's half your age? She ain't interested in you. Why do guys not get this? ???
FQ13

Ego, and "thrill of the chase", kind of like dogs and cars.

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
« Reply #3084 on: August 18, 2010, 11:57:33 AM »
FQ13

My mother told me that the ideal age a woman should be for a man is one half his age plus seven.

Keeps me out of those half my age scams  ;D ;D

Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

Sponsor

« Reply #3085 on: Today at 10:45:35 PM »

tt11758

• Noolis bastardis carborundum (Don't let the bastards wear you down)
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger ~
    • 10-Ring Firearms Training
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 7
« Reply #3085 on: August 18, 2010, 12:33:51 PM »
My mother told me that the ideal age a woman should be for a man is one half his age plus seven.

Keeps me out of those half my age scams  ;D ;D

When I was younger I thought the best possible age for a man to be was 36......that way dating a woman half your age was no longer a felony.    ;D
I love waking up every morning knowing that Donald Trump is President!!

tt11758

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger ~
  • Liked:
« Reply #3086 on: August 18, 2010, 12:42:14 PM »
A friend of mine just started his own business, making
land-mines that look like prayer mats.

“It's doing well.”, he says, “Prophets are going through the roof!”

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

fightingquaker13

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #3087 on: August 18, 2010, 12:45:48 PM »
When I was younger I thought the best possible age for a man to be was 36......that way dating a woman half your age was no longer a felony.    ;D
Speaking as someone who teaches 18 year olds for a living? Yeah, they're nice to look at, but spending time with one in an extended social situation? Its more like babysitting. :'(
FQ13 who has had to mention that texting at the University President's dinner table is a faux pas. ::)

tt11758

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger ~
  • Liked:
« Reply #3088 on: August 18, 2010, 01:34:30 PM »
Speaking as someone who teaches 18 year olds for a living? Yeah, they're nice to look at, but spending time with one in an extended social situation? Its more like babysitting. :'(
FQ13 who has had to mention that texting at the University President's dinner table is a faux pas. ::)

They weren't designed for conversation, dude.  ;D

tt11758

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger ~
  • Liked:
« Reply #3089 on: August 19, 2010, 06:49:22 AM »
I  met a fairy today that would grant me one wish.

"I want to live forever," I said.

"Sorry" said the fairy, "I'm not allowed to grant wishes like that!"

"Fine," I said, "I want to die after the Minnesota Vikings win the Super Bowl!"

"You crafty bastard," said the fairy.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk