Author Topic: Classic joke thread...  (Read 1364568 times)

fightingquaker13

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Classic joke thread...
« Reply #3170 on: September 09, 2010, 02:24:30 PM »
Had to fix it for ya    ;D
Are you single?
FQ13

Johnny Bravo

• NRA Life Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #3171 on: September 09, 2010, 02:30:21 PM »
After becoming very frustrated with the attitude of one of the shopkeepers, the young blonde declared, 'Well, then, maybe I'll just go out and catch my own alligator and get a pair of alligator shoes for free!' The shopkeeper replied with a sly smile, 'Well, little lady, why don't you go on and give it a try?'

The blonde headed off to the swamp, determined to catch an alligator. Later in the day, as the shopkeeper was driving home, he spotted the same young woman standing waist deep in the murky water, shotgun in hand.

As he brought his car to a stop, he saw a huge 9-foot alligator swimming rapidly toward her. With lightning reflexes, the blonde took aim, shot the creature and hauled it up onto the slippery bank. Nearby were 7 more dead ones all lying belly up. The shopkeeper stood on the bank, watching in silent amazement as the blonde struggled mightily and barely managed to flip the alligator onto its back.

Then, rolling her eyes heavenward, she screamed in frustration...

SHIT! THIS ONE'S BAREFOOT, TOO!
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

"An armed man is a citizen. An unarmed man is a subject."

Pathfinder

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger -- NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 82
« Reply #3172 on: September 09, 2010, 07:17:04 PM »
Are you single?
FQ13

No, but you are . . . .

And I doubt that Red was looking at the pink latex mouse ears either!  :o
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do this to others and I require the same from them"

J.B. Books

red364

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 6
« Reply #3173 on: September 13, 2010, 11:28:42 AM »
A surgeon went to check on his blonde patient after an operation.
  She was awake, so he examined her.   
"You'll be fine," he said.

She asked,   
"How long will it be before I am able to have
a normal sex life again doctor?"

The surgeon seemed to pause, which alarmed the girl..... 
"What's the matter Doctor?  I will be all right, won't I?"

He replied, "Yes, you'll be fine.
It's just that no one has ever asked me that
after having their tonsils out."

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1089
« Reply #3174 on: September 13, 2010, 03:40:14 PM »
Good one Red.  :)
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

Sponsor

« Reply #3175 on: Today at 11:58:06 PM »

Badgersmilk

« Reply #3175 on: September 13, 2010, 04:33:31 PM »
A surgeon went to check on his blonde patient after an operation.
  She was awake, so he examined her.   
"You'll be fine," he said.

She asked,   
"How long will it be before I am able to have
a normal sex life again doctor?"

The surgeon seemed to pause, which alarmed the girl..... 
"What's the matter Doctor?  I will be all right, won't I?"

He replied, "Yes, you'll be fine.
It's just that no one has ever asked me that
after having their tonsils out."

Have you got her phone number?

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1030
« Reply #3176 on: September 13, 2010, 05:39:35 PM »
Have you got her phone number?

No, but I think her name was Linda something or another..........er, Lovelace, that's it....Linda Lovelace.   :o  :o

;)  ;D
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

Timothy

« Reply #3177 on: September 13, 2010, 05:41:14 PM »
No, but I think her name was Linda something or another..........er, Lovelace, that's it....Linda Lovelace.   :o  :o

;)  ;D

I have it good authority that Linda WAS NOT a blond......

Talented?  Yes!  Blond?  No!

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1030
« Reply #3178 on: September 13, 2010, 05:42:30 PM »
I have it good authority that Linda WAS NOT a blond......

Talented?  Yes!  Blond?  No!

I figured it wouldn't take long for one of ya to think of that....but what the heck, it sounded good.   :-*   ;D
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

Timothy

« Reply #3179 on: September 13, 2010, 05:48:13 PM »
I figured it wouldn't take long for one of ya to think of that....but what the heck, it sounded good.   :-*   ;D

Well Peg.....

Since statistics show that only 5% of the worlds population is actually, truly blond, the odds are that most of the women we've met that looked blond, probably weren't.

Carpet.....drapes......you know that.....digression into locker room stuff...

;D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk