Author Topic: Classic joke thread...  (Read 1364480 times)

Badgersmilk

Re: Classic joke thread...
« Reply #3230 on: October 05, 2010, 04:30:26 PM »
Shooting fun with Abdule.

Adult content advisory:
http://www.break.com/index/recoilrifle.html

jaybet

• Top Forum Member
  • NRA Life Member, DRTV Ranger, Guitar Player
    • Bluebone- Burnin' and Smokin'
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #3231 on: October 05, 2010, 06:38:21 PM »
Quick question....if that's a Taliban recoiless rifle why are the two guys filming it talking and laughing like they're from Ohio or something? Shouldn't they be blowing these guys asses to kingdom come?
I got the blues as my companion.

www.bluebone.net

Ichiban

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #3232 on: October 05, 2010, 07:39:09 PM »
Quick question....if that's a Taliban recoiless rifle why are the two guys filming it talking and laughing like they're from Ohio or something? Shouldn't they be blowing these guys asses to kingdom come?

More likely some "operators" training Afghan troops.

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1088
« Reply #3233 on: October 05, 2010, 09:22:28 PM »
Recoilless rifle. NOT!!!
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

tombogan03884

« Reply #3234 on: October 06, 2010, 02:46:01 AM »
Recoilless Rifle was a cover name given to a secret project, to keep the Germans and Japanese from finding out that we were working on rocket launchers.
Just like the early armored vehicles were called "Tank" as in "watertank" that one actually seems to have worked.

Sponsor

« Reply #3235 on: Today at 08:33:03 PM »

tt11758

• Noolis bastardis carborundum (Don't let the bastards wear you down)
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger ~
    • 10-Ring Firearms Training
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 7
« Reply #3235 on: October 06, 2010, 03:05:39 PM »
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN GUILTY OF LOOKING AT OTHERS YOUR OWN AGE AND THINKING, SURELY I CAN'T LOOK THAT OLD.

WELL . . . YOU'LL LOVE THIS ONE.

MY NAME IS ALICE , AND I WAS SITTING IN THE WAITING ROOM FOR MY FIRST APPOINTMENT WITH A NEW DENTIST.

I NOTICED HIS DDS DIPLOMA ON THE WALL, WHICH BORE HIS FULL NAME. SUDDENLY, I REMEMBERED A TALL, HANDSOME, DARK-HAIRED BOY WITH THE SAME NAME HAD BEEN IN MY HIGH SCHOOL CLASS SOME 40-ODD YEARS AGO.

COULD HE BE THE SAME GUY THAT I HAD A SECRET CRUSH ON, WAY BACK THEN?

UPON SEEING HIM, HOWEVER, I QUICKLY DISCARDED ANY SUCH THOUGHT.

THIS BALDING, GRAY-HAIRED MAN WITH THE DEEPLY LINED FACE WAS WAY TOO OLD TO HAVE BEEN MY CLASSMATE.

AFTER HE EXAMINED MY TEETH, I ASKED HIM IF HE HAD ATTENDED MORGAN PARK HIGH SCHOOL .

'YES. YES, I DID. I'M A MUSTANG,' HE GLEAMED WITH PRIDE.

WHEN DID YOU GRADUATE?' I ASKED.

HE ANSWERED, 'IN 1975. WHY DO YOU ASK?'

YOU WERE IN MY CLASS!', I EXCLAIMED.

HE LOOKED AT ME CLOSELY.

THEN, THAT UGLY,

OLD,

BALD,

WRINKLED FACED,

FAT-ASSED,

GRAY-HAIRED,

DECREPIT

SON-OF-A-BITCH

ASKED,

'WHAT DID YOU TEACH???
I love waking up every morning knowing that Donald Trump is President!!

Majer

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 70
« Reply #3236 on: October 06, 2010, 05:50:40 PM »
Once I saw this guy on a bridge about to jump. I said, "Don't do it!" He said, "Nobody loves me." I said, "God loves you. Do you believe in God?"

He said, "Yes." I said, "Are you a Christian or a Jew?" He said, "A Christian." I said, "Me, too! Protestant or Catholic?" He said, "Protestant." I said, "Me, too! What franchise?" He said, "Baptist." I said, "Me, too! Northern Baptist or Southern Baptist?" He said, "Northern Baptist." I said, "Me, too! Northern Conservative Baptist or Northern Liberal Baptist?"

He said, "Northern Conservative Baptist." I said, "Me, too! Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region, or Northern Conservative Baptist Eastern Region?" He said, "Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region." I said, "Me, too!"

Northern Conservative†Baptist Great Lakes Region Council of 1879, or Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region Council of 1912?" He said, "Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region Council of 1912." I said, "Die, heretic!" And I pushed him over.
"If violent crime is to be curbed, it is only the intended victim who can do it. The felon does not fear the police, and he fears neither judge nor jury. Therefore what he must be taught to fear is his victim." - Jeff Cooper
Pericles--"Freedom is only for those who have the guts to defend it".

The problem with society today is that not enough of us drink wine from our enemies skulls”.

It takes 43 muscles to frown, 17 to smile, and 3 for proper trigger squeeze.

Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars!!!
-Sheriff Jim Wilson
"When tyranny becomes law rebellion becomes duty" Thomas Jefferson
Es gibt keine Notwendigkeit zu befürchten, Underdog hier ist.
Great nations rise and fall. The people go from bondage to spiritual truth, to great courage, from courage to liberty, from liberty to abundance, from abundance to selfishness, from selfishness to complacency, from complacency to apathy, from apathy to dependence, from dependence back again to bondage. Where are we now??????

JC5123

• Top Forum Member
  • Fortune sides with him who dares.
  • Liked:
« Reply #3237 on: October 06, 2010, 05:53:23 PM »
Once I saw this guy on a bridge about to jump. I said, "Don't do it!" He said, "Nobody loves me." I said, "God loves you. Do you believe in God?"

He said, "Yes." I said, "Are you a Christian or a Jew?" He said, "A Christian." I said, "Me, too! Protestant or Catholic?" He said, "Protestant." I said, "Me, too! What franchise?" He said, "Baptist." I said, "Me, too! Northern Baptist or Southern Baptist?" He said, "Northern Baptist." I said, "Me, too! Northern Conservative Baptist or Northern Liberal Baptist?"

He said, "Northern Conservative Baptist." I said, "Me, too! Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region, or Northern Conservative Baptist Eastern Region?" He said, "Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region." I said, "Me, too!"

Northern Conservative†Baptist Great Lakes Region Council of 1879, or Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region Council of 1912?" He said, "Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region Council of 1912." I said, "Die, heretic!" And I pushed him over.

Ok, somebody is going to have to explain that one to me.  ???
I am a member of my nation's chosen soldiery.
God grant that I may not be found wanting,
that I will not fail this sacred trust.

crusader rabbit

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 26
« Reply #3238 on: October 06, 2010, 09:24:39 PM »

Ok, somebody is going to have to explain that one to me.  ???

Now that right there is funny, if, like me, you are the son of a Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region preacher.  Dad did go on to get his PhD in Philosophy of Science, and taught at the college/university level for 40 years, but around the house we were NCB.  And this Crusader wouldn't have pushed the fellow off the bridge.  But, I wouldn't have given him a ride home, either.
“I’ve lived the literal meaning of the ‘land of the free’ and ‘home of the brave.’ It’s not corny for me. I feel it in my heart. I feel it in my chest. Even at a ball game, when someone talks during the anthem or doesn’t take off his hat, it pisses me off. I’m not one to be quiet about it, either.”  Chris Kyle

fightingquaker13

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #3239 on: October 06, 2010, 10:30:22 PM »
Now that right there is funny, if, like me, you are the son of a Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region preacher.  Dad did go on to get his PhD in Philosophy of Science, and taught at the college/university level for 40 years, but around the house we were NCB.  And this Crusader wouldn't have pushed the fellow off the bridge.  But, I wouldn't have given him a ride home, either.
I think the larger point is that religious fanatics deserve each other (though I thought the joke was damn funny). Seriously, Christian, Muslim, Jew, whatever, the danger isn't in speaking with God. Its when youi start thinking he's speaking only to you that the trouble starts. :-\
FQ13 who is an Episcopalian, because being an agnostic might offend someone. ;D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk