Author Topic: Classic joke thread...  (Read 1364440 times)

Teresa Heilevang

• The "Other Halloway"
  • Global Moderator
  • Top Forum Member
  • Don't make me call the flying monkeys! DRTV Ranger
    • The Perfect Touch
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Classic joke thread...
« Reply #3300 on: October 28, 2010, 12:02:30 PM »
Joke of the year...... ( of which I really don't think is humorous at all.. but knew you all would!  ::)

Two women were sitting quietly together, minding their own business...

"Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History ! "

red364

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 6
« Reply #3301 on: October 28, 2010, 03:25:02 PM »
Oh Man..... ::)

seeker_two

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #3302 on: October 28, 2010, 06:31:35 PM »
Joke of the year...... ( of which I really don't think is humorous at all.. but knew you all would!  ::)

That's not a joke....that's an Obama Promise....
Why, yes....I'm the right-wing extremist Obama warned you about... ;D

I just wish Texas was as free and independent as everyone thinks it is...   :'(

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
« Reply #3303 on: October 28, 2010, 07:32:34 PM »
Q: On what day of the year to women talk the least?

A: The shortest.
Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1030
« Reply #3304 on: October 28, 2010, 11:17:03 PM »
I lost the trivia contest at the church social last night by one point.

The last question was, "Where do most women have curly hair?

Apparently the correct answer is Africa.   

I've been asked to find another place to worship.
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

Sponsor

« Reply #3305 on: Today at 06:53:02 PM »

tt11758

• Noolis bastardis carborundum (Don't let the bastards wear you down)
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger ~
    • 10-Ring Firearms Training
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 7
« Reply #3305 on: October 29, 2010, 01:06:50 PM »
Alert Levels around the Globe as a result of the recent terrorist threats:

The English are feeling the pinch in relation to recent terrorist threats and have raised their security level from "Miffed" to "Peeved."  Soon, though, security levels may be raised yet again to "Irritated" or even "A Bit Cross."  "A Bit Cross" has not been used since the blitz in 1940 when tea supplies all but ran out. Terrorists have been re-categorised from "Tiresome" to a "Bloody Nuisance."  The last time the British issued a "Bloody Nuisance" warning level was during the great fire of 1666.

The Scots raised their threat level from "Pissed Off" to "Let's get the Bastards."  They don't have any other levels.  This is the reason they have been used on the frontline in the British army for the last 300 years.

The French government announced yesterday that it has raised its terror alert level from "Run" to "Hide."  The only two higher levels in France are "Collaborate" and "Surrender."  The rise was precipitated by a recent fire that destroyed France's white flag factory, effectively paralysing the country's military capability.

The Italians have increased the alert level from "Shout loudly and excitedly" to "Elaborate Military Posturing."  Two more levels remain: "Ineffective Combat Operations" and "Change Sides."

The Germans also increased their alert state from "Disdainful Arrogance" to "Dress in Uniform and Sing Marching Songs."  They also have two higher levels: "Invade a Neighbour" and "Lose."

The Belgians, on the other hand, are all on holiday as usual, and the only threat they are worried about is NATO pulling out of Brussels.

The Spanish are all excited to see their new submarines ready to deploy.  These beautifully designed subs have glass bottoms so the new Spanish navy can get a really good look at the old Spanish navy.

The Americans meanwhile are carrying out pre-emptive strikes on all of their allies, just in case.

The Australians, meanwhile, have raised their security level from "No worries" to "She'll be alright, mate."  Three more escalation levels remain, "Crikey!, "I think we'll need to cancel the barbie this weekend" and although this one has never been warranted, "The Barbie is cancelled."

The New Zealanders have also raised their security levels - from "baaa" to "BAAAA!"  Due to continuing defence cutbacks (the air force being a squadron of spotty teenagers flying paper aeroplanes and the navy some toy boats in the Prime Minister's bath), New Zealand only has one more level of escalation, which is "Shit, I hope Australia will come and rescue us."
I love waking up every morning knowing that Donald Trump is President!!

tombogan03884

« Reply #3306 on: October 29, 2010, 09:39:06 PM »
Alert Levels around the Globe as a result of the recent terrorist threats:

The New Zealanders have also raised their security levels - from "baaa" to "BAAAA!"  Due to continuing defence cutbacks (the air force being a squadron of spotty teenagers flying paper aeroplanes and the navy some toy boats in the Prime Minister's bath), New Zealand only has one more level of escalation, which is "Shit, I hope Australia  the Marine's will come and rescue us."

FIFY    ;D

FSBARAK

• Active Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #3307 on: October 30, 2010, 06:40:30 PM »

The Spanish are all excited to see their new submarines ready to deploy.  These beautifully designed subs have glass bottoms so the new Spanish navy can get a really good look at the old Spanish navy.

That one made me lol

philw

• Top Forum Member
  • Aussie Aussie Aussie, Oi Oi Oi
    • Australian Hunting Net
  • Liked:
« Reply #3308 on: November 01, 2010, 09:51:13 AM »
What’s the difference between a Catholic priest and a pimple? Pimples wait till you hit puberty before they come on your chin.
Here’s to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They’re not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can praise them, disagree with them, quote them, disbelieve them, glorify or vilify them. The only thing you can’t do is ignore them

rat31465

• Jack of all Trades, Master of none.
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #3309 on: November 01, 2010, 12:31:31 PM »

Speaking as someone who was raised in a home with 5-sisters, having ben married 25 years to a woman who gave me two winderful daughters.  I have to say this joke is hilarious.

"Get yourself a Glock and Lose that Nickle Plated Sissy Pistol."
Sam Gerard

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk