Author Topic: Classic joke thread...  (Read 1364475 times)

tombogan03884

Re: Classic joke thread...
« Reply #4320 on: August 24, 2012, 08:42:40 PM »
Tom, if you weren't on someone's list before that post you are now!

Richard

PS:  I'll join you because "I COULDN'T AGREE MORE!"...EXCEPT THE GUY IN THE WH PRODUCES MORE "S..T"  JMHOFWIW

I've probably been on all the lists since I reported Hillery to the original Obama Whitehouse gov ratline.  ;D

tt11758

• Noolis bastardis carborundum (Don't let the bastards wear you down)
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger ~
    • 10-Ring Firearms Training
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 7
« Reply #4321 on: August 26, 2012, 04:04:24 PM »
I've probably been on all the lists since I reported Hillery to the original Obama Whitehouse gov ratline.  ;D

LMAO
I love waking up every morning knowing that Donald Trump is President!!

crusader rabbit

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 26
« Reply #4322 on: August 30, 2012, 03:37:46 PM »
On January 9 a group of Pekin, Illinois bikers were riding west on I-74 when they saw a girl about to jump off a Peoria bridge, so they stopped.

The leader, George a big burly man of 53, gets off his bike, walks through the gawkers, past the State Trooper, and says, "What are you doing?"

"I'm going to commit suicide," she says.

While he didn't want to appear "sensitive," he didn't want to miss a be-a-legend opportunity either so he asked ... "Well, before you jump, why don't you give me a kiss?"

So, with no hesitation at all, she leaned back over the railing and did just that ... and it was a long, deep, lingering kiss followed immediately by another one.

After she's finished, George gets approval from his group, the onlookers, and even the State Trooper, then he says, "Wow! That was the best kiss I have ever had, Honey!  That's a real talent you're wasting, Sugar Shorts.  You could be famous if you rode with me.  Why are you committing suicide?"

"My parents don't like me dressing up like a girl" The onlookers are still unclear whether she jumped or was pushed!
“I’ve lived the literal meaning of the ‘land of the free’ and ‘home of the brave.’ It’s not corny for me. I feel it in my heart. I feel it in my chest. Even at a ball game, when someone talks during the anthem or doesn’t take off his hat, it pisses me off. I’m not one to be quiet about it, either.”  Chris Kyle

crusader rabbit

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 26
« Reply #4323 on: August 31, 2012, 05:17:43 PM »
So? Did you know what happened 162 years ago this fall... back in 1850?

California became a state.

The people had no electricity.  The state had no money.  Almost everyone spoke Spanish.  There were gunfights in the streets. 

So basically nothing has changed except then the women had real boobs and the men didn't hold hands.

That, my friends, is the history lesson for today!
“I’ve lived the literal meaning of the ‘land of the free’ and ‘home of the brave.’ It’s not corny for me. I feel it in my heart. I feel it in my chest. Even at a ball game, when someone talks during the anthem or doesn’t take off his hat, it pisses me off. I’m not one to be quiet about it, either.”  Chris Kyle

Timothy

« Reply #4324 on: August 31, 2012, 05:18:33 PM »
THIS IS A FRIGHTENING STATISTIC, PROBABLY ONE OF THE MOST WORRISOME IN RECENT YEARS!

25% of women in this country are on medication for mental illness.

That's scary!

It means 75% are running around untreated!

Sponsor

« Reply #4325 on: Today at 08:13:11 PM »

sledgemeister

• Top Forum Member
  • Democrat Sheeples
    • Australian Hunting Net
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #4325 on: September 01, 2012, 09:59:36 AM »
Saw this and thought of .........oh never mind you know who you are.......  ;D

I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let's start with typewriters. - Solomon Short

tombogan03884

« Reply #4326 on: September 01, 2012, 10:18:20 AM »
Sledge, most of your jokes are frustrating crap.
They are funny as hell, but if I tell them in public some liberal will call the damned cops on me.  ;D

Majer

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 70
« Reply #4327 on: September 01, 2012, 08:30:23 PM »
The governor of most Southern states has the option of bestowing the title of "Colonel" as a way of recognizing outstanding accomplishments by members of the community. It is in no way a rank nor does it permit any certain priviledge, just like giving the key to the city or other honorarium. Some men so honored choose to be known as "Col. Jackson" or so, in certain circles. One such man was called to testify in court.

As the old gentleman was sworn in, he was qualified by the prosecuting attorney, then attacked by the defense lawyer.

"Colonel Beauregard," the lawyer began, "You were in the U.S. Army, I presume?"

"No, Sir," replied the gentleman.

"Oh? Maybe the Air Foce?" the lawyer sneered.

"No, Sir. I was not in the Air Force."

"Ah!, then you were a Marine?" the lawyer continued, trying to badger the witness.

"No, Sir. I was not able to serve in our Armed Forces."

"Then, why are you called Colonel if you never held that rank?" The lawyer smirked.

"Well, Sir," the gentleman patiently explained, "It's an honorary title, like the title "Honorable" in your name. It doesn't mean a thing."

"If violent crime is to be curbed, it is only the intended victim who can do it. The felon does not fear the police, and he fears neither judge nor jury. Therefore what he must be taught to fear is his victim." - Jeff Cooper
Pericles--"Freedom is only for those who have the guts to defend it".

The problem with society today is that not enough of us drink wine from our enemies skulls”.

It takes 43 muscles to frown, 17 to smile, and 3 for proper trigger squeeze.

Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars!!!
-Sheriff Jim Wilson
"When tyranny becomes law rebellion becomes duty" Thomas Jefferson
Es gibt keine Notwendigkeit zu befürchten, Underdog hier ist.
Great nations rise and fall. The people go from bondage to spiritual truth, to great courage, from courage to liberty, from liberty to abundance, from abundance to selfishness, from selfishness to complacency, from complacency to apathy, from apathy to dependence, from dependence back again to bondage. Where are we now??????

philw

• Top Forum Member
  • Aussie Aussie Aussie, Oi Oi Oi
    • Australian Hunting Net
  • Liked:
« Reply #4328 on: September 03, 2012, 08:58:23 AM »
Spelling is important, look! The difference between won and one:

Great Britain have just won gold.

Australia have just one gold.

Here’s to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They’re not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can praise them, disagree with them, quote them, disbelieve them, glorify or vilify them. The only thing you can’t do is ignore them

philw

• Top Forum Member
  • Aussie Aussie Aussie, Oi Oi Oi
    • Australian Hunting Net
  • Liked:
« Reply #4329 on: September 03, 2012, 08:59:48 AM »
RIP Neil Armstrong. The man responsible for the United States' most unique achievement: planting the Stars and Stripes somewhere without having to kill anyone.
Here’s to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They’re not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can praise them, disagree with them, quote them, disbelieve them, glorify or vilify them. The only thing you can’t do is ignore them

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk