Author Topic: Classic joke thread...  (Read 1364382 times)

tombogan03884

Re: Classic joke thread...
« Reply #4430 on: November 21, 2012, 05:38:48 PM »
In case you are having a rough day, here's a stress management technique recommended in all the latest psychological journals.
The funny thing is that it really does work and will make you smile.

1. Picture yourself lying on your belly on a warm rock that hangs out over a crystal clear stream.

2. Picture yourself with both your hands dangling in the cool running water.

3. Birds are sweetly singing in the cool mountain air.

4. No one knows your secret place.

5. You are in total seclusion from that hectic place called the world.

6. The soothing sound of a gentle waterfall fills the air with a cascade of serenity.

7. The water is so clear that you can make out the face of the Democrat you are holding underwater.

See it worked. You're smiling.

BAC

« Reply #4431 on: November 21, 2012, 06:45:21 PM »
The United Way realized that it had never received a donation from the city's most successful lawyer. So a United Way volunteer paid the lawyer a visit in his lavish office.

The volunteer opened the meeting by saying, "Our research shows that even though your annual income is over two million dollars, you don't give a penny to charity. Wouldn't you like to give something back to your community through the United Way?"

The lawyer thought for a minute and said, "Did your research also show you that my mother is dying after a long, painful illness and she has huge medical bills that are far beyond her ability to pay?"

Embarrassed, the United Way rep mumbles, "Uh . . . no, I didn't know that."

"And," the lawyer continues, "did it show that my brother, a disabled veteran, is blind and confined to a wheelchair and is unable to support his wife and six children?"

The humiliated United Way rep, completely caught off guard, says, "Well, no. I'm so sorry, I had no idea."

The lawyer replies, "So then . . . if I didn't give any money to them, what makes you think I'd give any to you?"

kmitch200

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 5
« Reply #4432 on: November 21, 2012, 07:37:48 PM »
 ;D
You can say lots of bad things about pedophiles; but at least they drive slowly past schools.

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
« Reply #4433 on: November 24, 2012, 01:34:23 PM »

An elderly man is stopped by the police around 2 a.m. and is asked where he is going at this time of night.

The man replies, "I am on my way to attend a lecture on the ill effects that gambling, hookers, alcohol abuse, smoking, and staying out late has on the human body."

The officer then asks, "Really? Who is giving a lecture like that at this time of night?"

The man replies, "My wife."
Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1030
« Reply #4434 on: November 24, 2012, 01:37:31 PM »
Adult Scrabble...

Rearrange the letters to spell out an important part of the human body, which is even more useful when erect.

P N E S I

People who thought SPINE might possibly become medical professionals, the rest will more than likely just become very entertaining forum friends!
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

Sponsor

« Reply #4435 on: Today at 04:32:18 PM »

PegLeg45

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #4435 on: November 24, 2012, 02:40:01 PM »
 >:(   :(

A joke called irony?

"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

crusader rabbit

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 26
« Reply #4436 on: November 24, 2012, 04:30:07 PM »
>:(   :(

A joke called irony?

This maybe shouldn't be in the "jokes" section.  But I guess we don't have a section for "So true it hurts."
“I’ve lived the literal meaning of the ‘land of the free’ and ‘home of the brave.’ It’s not corny for me. I feel it in my heart. I feel it in my chest. Even at a ball game, when someone talks during the anthem or doesn’t take off his hat, it pisses me off. I’m not one to be quiet about it, either.”  Chris Kyle

PegLeg45

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #4437 on: November 25, 2012, 12:20:36 PM »
This maybe shouldn't be in the "jokes" section.  But I guess we don't have a section for "So true it hurts."

I figured it was one of those "gotta laugh to keep from crying" type things.   :-\

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1088
« Reply #4438 on: November 30, 2012, 08:17:00 PM »
DON'T MESS WITH OLD WOMEN

SHE WALKED UP AND TIED HER OLD MULE TO THE HITCH RAIL. AS SHE
STOOD THERE, BRUSHING SOME OF THE DUST FROM HER FACE AND
CLOTHES, A YOUNG GUNSLINGER STEPPED OUT OF THE SALOON WITH
A GUN IN ONE HAND AND A BOTTLE OF WHISKEY IN THE OTHER.

The young gunslinger looked at the old woman and laughed, saying,
"Hey Old WOMAN, have you ever danced?"

THE OLD WOMAN LOOKED UP AT THE GUNSLINGER AND SAID, "NO, I
NEVER DID DANCE... NEVER REALLY WANTED TO."

A CROWD HAD GATHERED AS THE GUNSLINGER GRINNED AND SAID,
 "WELL, YOU OLD BAG, YOU'RE GONNA DANCE NOW," AND STARTED
SHOOTING AT THE OLD WOMAN'S FEET.

THE OLD WOMAN PROSPECTOR - NOT WANTING TO GET HER TOE BLOWN OFF -
STARTED HOPPING AROUND. EVERYBODY WAS LAUGHING. WHEN HIS LAST
BULLET HAD BEEN FIRED, THE YOUNG GUNSLINGER, STILL LAUGHING, HOLSTERED
HIS GUN AND TURNED AROUND TO GO BACK INTO THE SALOON.

THE OLD WOMAN TURNED TO HER PACK MULE, PULLED OUT A DOUBLE-BARRELED
SHOTGUN, AND COCKED BOTH HAMMERS. THE LOUD CLICKS CARRIED CLEARLY
THROUGH THE DESERT AIR. THE CROWD STOPPED LAUGHING IMMEDIATELY.
THE YOUNG GUNSLINGER HEARD THE SOUNDS TOO, AND HE TURNED AROUND
VERY SLOWLY. THE SILENCE WAS ALMOST DEAFENING. THE CROWD WATCHED
AS THE YOUNG GUNMAN STARED AT THE OLD WOMAN AND THE LARGE GAPING
HOLES OF THOSE TWIN BARRELS.

THE BARRELS OF THE SHOTGUN NEVER WAVERED IN THE OLD WOMAN'S HANDS,
AS SHE QUIETLY SAID, "SON, HAVE YOU EVER LICKED A MULE'S BUTT?"

THE GUNSLINGER SWALLOWED HARD AND SAID, "NO MA'AM... BUT...
I'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO."
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

jp1

• Active Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #4439 on: November 30, 2012, 09:33:54 PM »
Joe was relaxing watching T.V. and having a few beers one Friday night.

His wife comes in sits down and says “what’s on the T.V.”?

Joe says DUST.

Rest of the night did not go well.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk