Author Topic: Classic joke thread...  (Read 1364400 times)

alfsauve

• Semper Vigilantes
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 453
Re: Classic joke thread...
« Reply #5750 on: February 02, 2024, 10:40:17 AM »
<Drift back on topic>

Sign in my neighborhood during Wuhan flu era.

Will work for ammo
USAF MAC 437th MAW 1968-1972

Jim Kennedy-ar154me

• Top Forum Member
  • NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1438
« Reply #5751 on: February 02, 2024, 11:51:02 AM »
Actually almost 40 years old if you count ADVENTURE.

Of the colossal cave.  BTDT!
The time for action is upon us and the enemy is at our gates. Let us not allow them one more inch of advancement but instead throw them through the gates of Hell.

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1088
« Reply #5752 on: February 02, 2024, 02:28:52 PM »
In computer math class we had 3 computer terminals connected by by dial-up modem to the mainframe at the board of education building 0.2 miles away. I can't remember if they shared a printer or if each one had it's own printer, but there were no monitors. After class some kids were playing a Star Trek game on the computers. I think it was like a role-playing game, and when you made a move, the printer said where you moved to. That would have been around 1977, give or take a little. I would have to look at my high school transcripts to figure it out.
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

alfsauve

• Semper Vigilantes
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 453
« Reply #5753 on: February 02, 2024, 03:52:17 PM »
For those who remember MCI sold out to WorldCom which was run by  shyster Bernie Ebbers who promptly went bankrupt.

Now what makes this particular cartoon relevant to me is my sr. manager at Wang Labs in the '80s, left to work for MCI and I gave him 2 cans and a piece of string.  Fast forward five years and he's a VP with MCI.  Hired me as his dog robber.  But then left me holding the bag when the bankruptcy came down.

Will work for ammo
USAF MAC 437th MAW 1968-1972

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #5754 on: February 03, 2024, 02:04:39 AM »
I remember doing that ^ when I was a kid. It's hard to believe it works.
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

Sponsor

« Reply #5755 on: Today at 05:18:52 PM »

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #5755 on: February 08, 2024, 04:43:36 PM »
Joe Biden said that right after he was elected, he had a meeting with French President Mitterrand, who died in 1996. I posted it in this thread because our President is a joke.

crusader rabbit

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 26
« Reply #5756 on: February 09, 2024, 08:35:35 AM »
But Frank, jokes are supposed to be funny.  Our prezident is a sad, sad story.
“I’ve lived the literal meaning of the ‘land of the free’ and ‘home of the brave.’ It’s not corny for me. I feel it in my heart. I feel it in my chest. Even at a ball game, when someone talks during the anthem or doesn’t take off his hat, it pisses me off. I’m not one to be quiet about it, either.”  Chris Kyle

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 573
« Reply #5757 on: February 09, 2024, 08:45:53 AM »
The news media may be turning on Biden now...seeing the hopelessness of facing Trump (provided the libs don't take Trump out).  They may dump Biden for Camel Toe and bring in the replacement at VP. 

The Biden document thing is everything they accused Trump of and more...and nothing is being done.  However, they may take out Biden because of the documents and then try to and use that action to disqualify Trump.

Who the heck knows? 
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #5758 on: February 09, 2024, 10:09:30 AM »
The news media may be turning on Biden now...seeing the hopelessness of facing Trump (provided the libs don't take Trump out).  They may dump Biden for Camel Toe and bring in the replacement at VP. 

The Biden document thing is everything they accused Trump of and more...and nothing is being done.  However, if they may take out Biden because of the documents to try and use that action to disqualify Trump.

Who the heck knows?

Biden did what they accused Trump of doing. Hillary did what they accused trump of doing. Is anyone starting to see a pattern here? If you're afraid to have the truth about you come out, obfuscate as best you can, and accuse your opponent of doing exactly what you're guilty of.

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1030
« Reply #5759 on: February 09, 2024, 08:24:26 PM »
Biden did what they accused Trump of doing. Hillary did what they accused trump of doing. Is anyone starting to see a pattern here? If you're afraid to have the truth about you come out, obfuscate as best you can, and accuse your opponent of doing exactly what you're guilty of.
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk