Author Topic: Classic joke thread...  (Read 1364511 times)

ellis4538

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Classic joke thread...
« Reply #940 on: October 06, 2008, 06:53:13 PM »
Actually, she's an Angel...Up in the air and harping ALL the time!!!!!!!!

Richard
Used to be "The only thing to FEAR was FEAR ITSELF", nowadays "The only thing to FEAR is GETTING CAUGHT!"

wisconsin

• Top Forum Member
  • NRA member
  • Liked:
« Reply #941 on: October 06, 2008, 07:23:28 PM »
Same here  ;D
" I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them."   John Wayne

tombogan03884

« Reply #942 on: October 07, 2008, 01:28:51 AM »
Actually, she's an Angel...Up in the air and harping ALL the time!!!!!!!!

Richard

Same here  ;D

Thank GOD for divorce court.  ;D

Hazcat

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #943 on: October 07, 2008, 06:04:53 AM »
All tipoes and misspelings are copi-righted.  Pleeze do not reuse without ritten persimmons  :D

ellis4538

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #944 on: October 07, 2008, 06:58:13 AM »
Not really!  Here in Ohio I would loose everything and have to move into a homeless shelter.

Richard
Used to be "The only thing to FEAR was FEAR ITSELF", nowadays "The only thing to FEAR is GETTING CAUGHT!"

Sponsor

« Reply #945 on: Today at 09:52:08 PM »

Teresa Heilevang

• The "Other Halloway"
  • Global Moderator
  • Top Forum Member
  • Don't make me call the flying monkeys! DRTV Ranger
    • The Perfect Touch
  • Liked:
« Reply #945 on: October 07, 2008, 02:16:25 PM »
Pappa Mole, Mamma Mole and Baby Mole all lived in a Mole Hole.  One day Pappa Mole stuck his head out of the hole and said "mmmm, I smell maple syrup".  Mama Mole joined him and stuck her head out the hole and said "mmmm, I smell honey".  Baby Mole wanted to join them, but  Mamma and Pappa had the hole filled and he couldn't get up there to stick his head out.  Baby Mole said "hum, all I smell is molasses"
"Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History ! "

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1030
« Reply #946 on: October 07, 2008, 02:37:12 PM »
A HUSBAND IS AT HOME WATCHING A FOOTBALL GAME WHEN HIS WIFE INTERRUPTS, 'HONEY, COULD YOU FIX THE LIGHT IN THE HALLWAY? IT'S BEEN FLICKERING FOR WEEKS NOW'.

HE LOOKS AT HER AND SAYS ANGRILY, 'FIX THE LIGHTS NOW? DOES IT LOOK LIKE I HAVE 'GE' WRITTEN ON MY FOREHEAD? I DON'T THINK SO'.

'FINE, SHE SAYS'. THEN THE WIFE ASKS, 'WELL THEN, COULD YOU FIX THE FRIDGE DOOR? IT WON'T CLOSE RIGHT '

TO WHICH HE REPLIED, 'FIX THE FRIDGE DOOR? DOES IT LOOK LIKE I HAVE 'WESTINGHOUSE' WRITTEN ON MY FOREHEAD? I DON'T THINK SO'.

'FINE', SHE SAYS. 'THEN YOU COULD AT LEAST FIX THE STEPS TO THE FRONT DOOR? THEY ARE ABOUT TO BREAK '

'I'M NOT A CARPENTER AND I DON'T WANT TO FIX STEPS'. HE SAYS, 'DOES IT LOOK LIKE I HAVE 'ACE HARDWARE' WRITTEN ON MY FOREHEAD? I DON'T THINK SO I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF YOU. I'M GOING TO THE BAR!!!! '

SO HE GOES TO THE BAR AND DRINKS FOR A COUPLE OF HOURS....................................

HE STARTS TO FEEL GUILTY ABOUT HOW HE TREATED HIS WIFE, AND DECIDES TO GO HOME AS HE WALKS INTO THE HOUSE, HE NOTICES THAT THE STEPS ARE ALREADY FIXED.

AS HE ENTERS THE HOUSE, HE SEES THE HALL LIGHT IS WORKING.

AS HE GOES TO GET A BEER, HE NOTICES THE FRIDGE DOOR IS FIXED.

'HONEY', HE ASKS, 'HOW'D ALL THIS GET FIXED?'

SHE SAID, 'WELL, WHEN YOU LEFT I SAT OUTSIDE AND CRIED.

JUST THEN A NICE YOUNG MAN ASKED ME WHAT WAS WRONG, AND I TOLD HIM.

HE OFFERED TO DO ALL THE REPAIRS, AND ALL I HAD TO DO WAS EITHER GO TO BED WITH HIM OR BAKE A CAKE'.

HE SAID, 'SO WHAT KIND OF CAKE DID YOU BAKE?'

SHE REPLIED, 'HELLOOOOO .. DO YOU SEE 'BETTY CROCKER' WRITTEN ON MY FOREHEAD? I DON'T THINK SO!'
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

Teresa Heilevang

• The "Other Halloway"
  • Global Moderator
  • Top Forum Member
  • Don't make me call the flying monkeys! DRTV Ranger
    • The Perfect Touch
  • Liked:
« Reply #947 on: October 07, 2008, 03:08:08 PM »
Nancy Astor: "If I were your wife I would put poison in your coffee!"

Winston Churchill: "And if I were your husband I would drink it."
"Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History ! "

Hazcat

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #948 on: October 07, 2008, 03:12:35 PM »
Nancy Astor: "If I were your wife I would put poison in your coffee!"

Winston Churchill: "And if I were your husband I would drink it."

It is sad that today vulgarity has replaced such witty and biting repartee.
All tipoes and misspelings are copi-righted.  Pleeze do not reuse without ritten persimmons  :D

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 873
« Reply #949 on: October 07, 2008, 03:30:24 PM »
Unless your Mrs. Palin.

She can give you that kind motherly look (I'm sure M'ette has it, but the gunsmoke hides it), say "gosh, golly, gee ... God Bless you ... but (fill in the correction, instruction or criticism here)," and they thank her for it  ;D

This is why M'ette will need to settle for our vote of approval.  If you put her in a debate I'm sure that by the eight minute mark she would have either coldcocked or shot someone  ;)
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk