Author Topic: Classic joke thread...  (Read 1364373 times)

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1030
Re: Classic joke thread...
« Reply #970 on: October 10, 2008, 12:18:57 PM »
1st woman: Hi! My name is Sandra.
2nd woman: Hi! I'm Sylvia. How did you die?

1st woman: I froze to death.
2nd woman: How horrible!

1st woman: It wasn't so bad. After I quit shaking from the cold, I began to get warm & sleepy, and finally died a peaceful death. What about you?

2nd woman: I died of a massive heart attack. I suspected that my husband was cheating, so I came home early to catch him in the act. But instead, I found him all by himself in the den watching TV.

1st woman: So, what happened?

2nd woman: I was so sure there was another woman there somewhere that I started running all over the house looking.

I ran up into the attic and searched,and down into the basement. Then I went through every closet and checked under all the beds. I kept this up until I had looked everywhere, and finally I became so exhausted that I just keeled over with a heart attack and died.

1st woman: Too bad you didn't look in the freezer---we'd both still be alive.

"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 873
« Reply #971 on: October 12, 2008, 03:56:39 PM »
A big shot attorney had to spend a couple of days in the hospital.  He was a royal pain to the nurses because he bossed them around just like he did his staff.  None of the hospital staff wanted to have anything to do with him.

The head nurse was the only one who could
stand up to him. She came into his room and announced, "I have to take your temperature."  After complaining for
several minutes, he finally settled down,     crossed his arms and opened his mouth.

"No, I'm sorry," the nurse stated, "but for
this reading, I can't use an oral   thermometer." This started another round of complaining but eventually he rolled over and bared his behind.  After feeling the nurse insert the thermometer, he heard her announce, "I have to get something. Now you stay JUST LIKE THAT until I get back!"

She left the door to his room open on her
way out. He cursed under his breath as he
heard people walking past his door, laughing.

After a half hour, the man's doctor came into the room.  "What's going on here?" asked the doctor.  Angrily, the man              answered, "What's the matter, Doc?  Haven't  you ever seen someone having their temperature taken?"

After a pause, the doctor confessed.....
"Not with a carnation."
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #972 on: October 12, 2008, 05:20:10 PM »
Not sure if this is a joke or not  :-\  but she sure brings some laughs:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-1sn7o0j8A&NR=1
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

Majer

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 70
« Reply #973 on: October 12, 2008, 05:46:22 PM »
A young husband and wife were sunning on a nude beach when a wasp buzzed into the woman's nether region. The husband covered her with a coat, pulled on his shorts, carried her to the car and made a dash to the hospital.
After examining her, the doctor explained that the wasp was too far in to be reached with forceps. He suggested the husband try to entice it out by putting honey on his member, penetrating her and withdrawing as soon as he felt the wasp.
The man agreed to try, but because he was so nervous, he couldn't rise to the occasion. "if neither of you objects," the Doctor said, "I could give it a try."
Under the circumstances, both agreed. The doctor quickly undressed, slathered on some honey and mounted the woman. The husband watched with increasing alarm as the doctor's thrust continued for several long minutes. "Hey, What the hell is happening?"
"Change of plans," The physician panted. " I'm going to drown the little SOB!."
"If violent crime is to be curbed, it is only the intended victim who can do it. The felon does not fear the police, and he fears neither judge nor jury. Therefore what he must be taught to fear is his victim." - Jeff Cooper
Pericles--"Freedom is only for those who have the guts to defend it".

The problem with society today is that not enough of us drink wine from our enemies skulls”.

It takes 43 muscles to frown, 17 to smile, and 3 for proper trigger squeeze.

Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars!!!
-Sheriff Jim Wilson
"When tyranny becomes law rebellion becomes duty" Thomas Jefferson
Es gibt keine Notwendigkeit zu befürchten, Underdog hier ist.
Great nations rise and fall. The people go from bondage to spiritual truth, to great courage, from courage to liberty, from liberty to abundance, from abundance to selfishness, from selfishness to complacency, from complacency to apathy, from apathy to dependence, from dependence back again to bondage. Where are we now??????

tombogan03884

« Reply #974 on: October 12, 2008, 05:56:14 PM »
                          A 'Polish' man moved to the USA, and married an American girl..

Although his English was far from perfect, they got along very well...

One day, he rushed into a lawyer's office, and asked him if he could arrange a divorce for him...

The lawyer said that getting a divorce would depend on the circumstances,
                        and asked him the following questions:
                         =================
                           "Have you any grounds?"

"Yes, an acre and half, and nice little home."

"No, I mean what is the foundation of this case?"

"It made of concrete..".

"I don't think you understand. Does either of you have a real grudge?"

"No, we have carport, and not need one."

"I mean...What are your relations like?"

"All my relations still in Poland..."

"Is there any infidelity in your marriage?"

"...We have hi-fidelity stereo, and good DVD player."

"Does your wife beat you up?"

"No, I always up before her."

"Is your wife a nagger?"

"No, she white..."

"Why do you want this divorce?"

"...She going to kill me."

"What makes you think that?"

"I got proof..."

"What kind of proof?"

"...She going to poison me. ...She buy a bottle at drugstore and put on shelf in bathroom. ...I 'can' read, and it say, "Polish Remover"...

Sponsor

« Reply #975 on: Today at 04:04:39 PM »

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #975 on: October 12, 2008, 06:08:06 PM »
Three women friends, one in a casual relationship, one engaged to be
 married and one a long-time wife, met for drinks after work. The
 conversation eventually drifted towards how best to spice up their sex
 lives. After much discussion, they decided to surprise their men by
 engaging in some S&M role playing.

The following week they met up again to compare notes.
Sipping her drink, the single girl leered and said, 'Last Friday at the
end of the work day I went to my boyfriend's office wearing a leather coat.
When all the other people had left, I slipped out of it and all I had on
was a leather bodice, black stockings and stiletto heels.. He was so
aroused that we made mad passionate love on his desk right then and there!'

The engaged woman giggled and said, 'That's pretty much my story! When
 my fiance got home last Friday, he found me waiting for him in a black
 mask, leather bodice, black hose and stiletto pumps. He was so turned on
 that we not only made love all night, he wants to move up our wedding date!

The married woman put her glass down and said, 'I did a lot of
 planning. I made arrangements for the kids to stay over at Grandma's. I
 took a long scented-oil bath and then put on my best perfume. I slipped
 into a tight leather bodice, a black garter belt, black stockings and
 six-inch stilettos. I finished it off with a black mask, ready for action.
 When my husband got home from work, he grabbed a beer and the remote, sat
 down and yelled "Hey, Batman, what's for dinner?"

Pathfinder

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger -- NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 82
« Reply #976 on: October 12, 2008, 06:31:43 PM »
Not sure if this is a joke or not  :-\  but she sure brings some laughs:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-1sn7o0j8A&NR=1

OMG, is that Kelly Pickler? Damn, she sings good, but talk about a sack of hammers!!!!

Well, if the tabloids are right, she was a beutician before Star Search or whatever show she was on.

Sack of freakin' hammers!     :(

Jeesh . . . .
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do this to others and I require the same from them"

J.B. Books

Fatman

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #977 on: October 13, 2008, 11:21:35 AM »
From Just for Laughs:
<span data-s9e-mediaembed="youtube" style="display:inline-block;width:100%;max-width:640px"><span style="display:block;overflow:hidden;position:relative;padding-bottom:56.25%"><iframe allowfullscreen="" scrolling="no" style="background:url(https://i.ytimg.com/vi/9Bf-7PxQ894/hqdefault.jpg) 50% 50% / cover;border:0;height:100%;left:0;position:absolute;width:100%" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/9Bf-7PxQ894"></iframe></span></span><br /><a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/9Bf-7PxQ894&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/9Bf-7PxQ894&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

<span data-s9e-mediaembed="youtube" style="display:inline-block;width:100%;max-width:640px"><span style="display:block;overflow:hidden;position:relative;padding-bottom:56.25%"><iframe allowfullscreen="" scrolling="no" style="background:url(https://i.ytimg.com/vi/cEubBFbsDMY/hqdefault.jpg) 50% 50% / cover;border:0;height:100%;left:0;position:absolute;width:100%" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/cEubBFbsDMY"></iframe></span></span><br /><a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/cEubBFbsDMY&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/cEubBFbsDMY&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

Best for last:

<span data-s9e-mediaembed="youtube" style="display:inline-block;width:100%;max-width:640px"><span style="display:block;overflow:hidden;position:relative;padding-bottom:56.25%"><iframe allowfullscreen="" scrolling="no" style="background:url(https://i.ytimg.com/vi/kIReX7aRBec/hqdefault.jpg) 50% 50% / cover;border:0;height:100%;left:0;position:absolute;width:100%" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/kIReX7aRBec"></iframe></span></span><br /><a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/kIReX7aRBec&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/kIReX7aRBec&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>
Anti: I think some of you gentleman would choose to apply a gun shaped remedy to any problem or potential problem that presented itself? Your reverance (sic) for firearms is maintained with an almost religious zeal. The mind boggles! it really does...

Me: Naw, we just apply a gun-shaped remedy to those extreme life threatening situations that call for it. All the less urgent problems we're willing to discuss.

Bill Stryker

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #978 on: October 13, 2008, 06:02:10 PM »
With the problems in the financial sector in the UK and USA , uncertainty has now hit Japan .

In the last 7 days Origami Bank has folded, Sumo Bank has gone belly up and Bonsai Bank announced plans to cut some of its branches.

Yesterday, it was announced that Karaoke Bank is up for sale and will likely go for a song, while today shares in Kamikaze Bank were suspended after they nose-dived.

While Samurai Bank is soldiering on following sharp cutbacks, Ninja Bank is reported to have taken a hit, but they remain in the black.

Furthermore, 500 staff at Karate Bank got the chop and analysts report that there is something fishy going on at Sushi Bank where it is feared that staff may get a raw deal.
 ;D ;D ;D ;D

ellis4538

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #979 on: October 13, 2008, 07:11:53 PM »
A new York Divorce Lawyer died and arrived at the pearly gates. Saint Peter asks him "What have you done to merit entrance into Heaven?" The Lawyer thought a moment, then said, "A week ago, I gave a quarter to a homeless person on the street." Saint Peter asked Gabriel to check this out in the record, and after a moment Gabriel affirmed that this was true.

Saint Peter said, "Well , that's fine, but it's not really quite enough to get you into Heaven." The Lawyer said, "Wait Wait! There's more! Three years ago I also gave a homeless person a quarter." Saint Peter nodded to Gabriel, who after a moment nodded back, affirming this, too, had been verified.

Saint Peter then whispered to Gabriel, "Well, what do you suggest we do with this fellow?"

Gabriel gave the Lawyer a sidelong glance, then said to Saint Peter,

"Let's give him back his 50 cents and tell him to go to Hell."
Used to be "The only thing to FEAR was FEAR ITSELF", nowadays "The only thing to FEAR is GETTING CAUGHT!"

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk