Author Topic: Classic joke thread...  (Read 1364345 times)

tombogan03884

Re: Classic joke thread...
« Reply #1350 on: January 16, 2009, 11:42:35 AM »

These fit so well they should be in a dictionary.

ADULT:
    A person who has stopped growing at both ends and is now growing in the middle.

BEAUTY PARLOR:
    A place where women curl up and dye.

CANNIBAL:
    Someone who is fed up with people.

CHICKENS:
    The only animals you eat before they are born and after they are dead.

COMMITTEE:
    A body that keeps minutes and wastes hours.

DUST:
    Mud with the juice squeezed out.

EGOTIST:
    Someone who is usually me-deep in conversation.

HANDKERCHIEF:
    Cold Storage.

INFLATION:
    Cutting money in half without damaging the paper.

MOSQUITO:
    An insect that makes you like flies better.

RAISIN:
    Grape with a sunburn.

SECRET:
    Something you tell to one person at a time.

SKELETON:
    A bunch of bones with the person scraped off..

TOOTH ACHE:

The pain that drives you to extraction.

TOMORROW:
    One of the greatest labor saving devices of today.

YAWN:
    An honest opinion openly expressed.

And MY Personal Favorite!!

WRINKLES:
    Something other people have, similar to my character lines.

This was nominated for best joke of the year - worth sharing.

A Russian arrives in  New York City  as a new immigrant to the United States . He stops the first person he sees walking down the street and says, 'Thank you Mr. American for letting me in this country , giving me housing, food stamps, free medical care, and

free education!'
The passerby says, 'You are mistaken, I am Mexican.'

The man goes on and encounters another passerby. ' Thank you for having such a beautiful country here in America !'
The person says, 'I not American, I Vietnamese.'

The new arrival walks further, and the next person he sees he stops, shakes his hand and says, 'Thank you for the wonderful  America !'
That person puts up his hand and says, 'I am from Middle East , I am not American!'

He finally sees a nice lady and asks, 'Are you an American?'
She says , 'No, I am from Africa !'
Puzzled, he asks her, 'Where are all the Americans?'
The African lady checks her watch and says....'Probably at work!'

Pathfinder

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger -- NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 82
« Reply #1351 on: January 16, 2009, 08:19:27 PM »
Not really funny, it was -14 this morning when I went out to get the paper. :(

Poor baby.

It was -29, -48 wind chill here Thursday morning. And we were one of the warm spots of the state - Minot was colder, -60 wind chills.
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do this to others and I require the same from them"

J.B. Books

Bill Stryker

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #1352 on: January 17, 2009, 12:18:24 PM »
A duck hunter was out enjoying a
nice morning on the marsh when

he decided to take a leak....

He walked over to a tree and propped up his gun. Just then a

gust of wind blew, the gun fell over, and discharged...shooting

him in the genitals.

Several hours later, lying in a hospital bed he was approached

by his doctor.

"Well sir, I have some good news and some bad news. The good

news is that you are going to be OK. The damage was local to your

groin, there was very little internal damage, and we were able to

remove all of the buckshot."

"What's the bad news?" asked the hunter.

"The bad news is that there was some pretty extensive buckshot

damage done to your penis. I'm going to have to refer you to my brother."

"Oh, well I guess that isn't too bad," the hunter replied. "Is your brother a plastic surgeon?"

"Not exactly." answered the doctor. "He's a flute player inthe local symphony and he's going to teach you where to put your
fingers so you don't piss in your eye."

Majer

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 70
« Reply #1353 on: January 18, 2009, 06:04:57 PM »
Got this from a friend in Texas ;)

From a Proud Texan!!!!

We Texans love y'all, but we have decided to take action since Obama will soon be president. We'll miss you, too.

Texas has given all those complainers plenty of time to get used to the results. After seeing all the whiners along the campaign route, the folks from Texas are taking matters into our hands.

Here is our solution:

#1: Swear in Barak Hussein Obama President of the United States . (All 49 states.)

#2: George W. Bush comes home and becomes the President of the Republic Of Texas .

So what does Texas have to do to survive as a Republic?

We are already set!

1. NASA is just south of Houston , Texas . (We will control the space industry.)

2. We refine over 85% of the gasoline in the United States .

3. Defense Industry. (We have over 65% of it) The term " Don't mess with Texas ," will take on a whole new meaning.

4. Oil - we can supply all the oil that the Republic of Texas will need for the next 300 years. Yankee states?  Sorry about that.

5. Natural Gas - Again we have all we need and it's too bad about those northern states. Obama will figure a way to keep them warm. ...

6. Computer Industry - we currently lead the nation in producing computer chips and communications: Small places like Texas Instruments, Dell Computer, EDS, Raytheon, National Semiconductor, Motorola, Intel, AMD, Atmel, Applied Materials, Ball Semiconductor, Dallas Semiconductor, Delphi, Nortel, Alcatel, Etc, Etc. The list goes on and on.

7. Health Centers - We have the largest research centers for Cancer research, the best burn centers and the top trauma units in the world and other large health planning centers.

8. We have enough colleges to keep us going: UT Texas, A&M, Texas Tech, Rice, SMU, University of Houston , Baylor, UNT, Texas Women 's University. Ivy grows better in the south anyway...

9. We have a ready supply of workers. (We can just open the border when we need some more.)

10. We have control of the paper industry, plastics, insurance, etc.

11. In case of a foreign invasion, we have the Texas National Guard and the Texas Air National Guard . We don' t have an army but since every body down here has at least six rifles and a pile of ammo, we can raise an army in 24
hours if we need it. If the situation really gets bad, we can always call Department of Public Safety and ask them to send over a couple Texas Rangers.

12. We are totally self sufficient in beef, poultry, hogs and several types of grain, fruit and vegetables and lets not forget seafood from the gulf. And everybody down here knows how to cook them so that they taste good. Don' t need any food.

This just names a few of the items that will keep the Republic Of Texas in good shape. There isn't a thing out there that we need and don't have.

Now to the rest of the United States under President Obama: Since you won't have the refineries to get gas for your cars, you will have to walk or ride bikes.

You won' t have any TV as the space center in Houston will cut off your communications. You won' t have any natural gas to heat your homes but since Al Gore has predicted global warming, you will not need the gas.

Signed,

The People of Texas

"If violent crime is to be curbed, it is only the intended victim who can do it. The felon does not fear the police, and he fears neither judge nor jury. Therefore what he must be taught to fear is his victim." - Jeff Cooper
Pericles--"Freedom is only for those who have the guts to defend it".

The problem with society today is that not enough of us drink wine from our enemies skulls”.

It takes 43 muscles to frown, 17 to smile, and 3 for proper trigger squeeze.

Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars!!!
-Sheriff Jim Wilson
"When tyranny becomes law rebellion becomes duty" Thomas Jefferson
Es gibt keine Notwendigkeit zu befürchten, Underdog hier ist.
Great nations rise and fall. The people go from bondage to spiritual truth, to great courage, from courage to liberty, from liberty to abundance, from abundance to selfishness, from selfishness to complacency, from complacency to apathy, from apathy to dependence, from dependence back again to bondage. Where are we now??????

m25operator

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #1354 on: January 18, 2009, 06:23:22 PM »
 ;D
 ;)
 8)
" The Pact, to defend, if not TO AVENGE '  Tarna the Tarachian.

Sponsor

« Reply #1355 on: Today at 03:09:26 PM »

Bill Stryker

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #1355 on: January 18, 2009, 06:37:14 PM »
    Two women were playing golf. One teed off and watched in horror as her ball headed directly toward a foursome of men  playing the next hole. The ball hit one of the men. He immediately clasped his hands together at his groin, fell to the ground and proceeded to roll around  in agony.

The woman rushed down to the man, and immediately began to apologize.

'Please allow me to help I'm a Physical Therapist and I know I could relieve your pain if you'd allow me,' she told him.

'Oh, no, I'll be all right. I'll be fine in a few minutes,' the man replied.

He was in obvious agony, lying in the fetal position , still clasping his hands together at his groin. At her persistence, however, he finally allowed her to help.

She gently took  his hands away and laid them to the side, loosened his pants and put her hands  inside. She administered tender and artful massage for several long moments  and asked 'How does that feel?'

He replied, 'It feels great, but I still think my thumb's broken.'

;D ;D ;D ;D ;)

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 873
« Reply #1356 on: January 18, 2009, 07:12:34 PM »
Not really funny, it was -14 this morning when I went out to get the paper. :(

Friday was our third morning in a row of getting up in sub minus twenty mornings.
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

tombogan03884

« Reply #1357 on: January 18, 2009, 08:26:37 PM »
A man enters a barber shop for a shave. While the barber is foaming him up, he mentions the problems he has getting a close shave around the cheeks.

"I have just the thing," says the barber, taking a small wooden ball from a nearby drawer. "Just place this between your cheek and gum." The client places the ball in his mouth and the barber proceeds with the closest shave the man has ever experienced. After a few strokes, the client asks in garbled speech, "And what if I swallow it?"

"No problem," says the barber. "Just bring it back tomorrow like everyone else does!"

tombogan03884

« Reply #1358 on: January 18, 2009, 08:32:40 PM »
Friday was our third morning in a row of getting up in sub minus twenty mornings.

Couldn't tell you about the rest of the week, I was only up that early because I could not sleep when I gothome from work at 1:30 am. I usually get up at the crack of noon.  ;D
It snowed today and got all the way up to 15

Majer

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 70
« Reply #1359 on: January 19, 2009, 12:35:45 PM »
Letter from the Boss,

As the CFO of this business that employees 140 people,
 I have resigned myself to the fact that Barrack Obama will be our next
 President, and that our taxes and government fees will increase in a BIG way.

To compensate for these increases, I figure that the Clients
 will have to see an increase in our fees to them of about 8% but since
 we cannot increase our fees right now due to the dismal state of our
 economy, we will have to lay off six of our employees
 instead. This has really been eating at me for a while, as we believe we are
 family here and I didn't know how to choose who will have to go.

So, this is what I did. I strolled thru our parking lot
 and found 8 Obama bumper stickers on our employees' cars and
 have decided these folks will be the first to be laid off. I
 can't think of a more fair way to approach this problem. These
 folks wanted change; I gave it to them.

If you have a better idea, let me know.
 Sincerely,

The Boss
"If violent crime is to be curbed, it is only the intended victim who can do it. The felon does not fear the police, and he fears neither judge nor jury. Therefore what he must be taught to fear is his victim." - Jeff Cooper
Pericles--"Freedom is only for those who have the guts to defend it".

The problem with society today is that not enough of us drink wine from our enemies skulls”.

It takes 43 muscles to frown, 17 to smile, and 3 for proper trigger squeeze.

Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars!!!
-Sheriff Jim Wilson
"When tyranny becomes law rebellion becomes duty" Thomas Jefferson
Es gibt keine Notwendigkeit zu befürchten, Underdog hier ist.
Great nations rise and fall. The people go from bondage to spiritual truth, to great courage, from courage to liberty, from liberty to abundance, from abundance to selfishness, from selfishness to complacency, from complacency to apathy, from apathy to dependence, from dependence back again to bondage. Where are we now??????

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk