Author Topic: Classic joke thread...  (Read 1364625 times)

cookie62

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
Re: Classic joke thread...
« Reply #1400 on: January 29, 2009, 10:27:56 PM »
A bird in the hand is worth..Well, about a box of shells!
Yes, I'm bitter and cling to guns and religion..

Teresa Heilevang

• The "Other Halloway"
  • Global Moderator
  • Top Forum Member
  • Don't make me call the flying monkeys! DRTV Ranger
    • The Perfect Touch
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #1401 on: January 29, 2009, 11:09:46 PM »
Psychology:

A husband and wife were sitting watching a TV program about psychology when he turned to his wife and said, "Honey, I bet you can't tell me something that will make me happy and sad at the same time."

She said, "You have the biggest penis of all your friends."
"Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History ! "

m25operator

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #1402 on: January 30, 2009, 10:55:06 AM »
FOR ALL THOSE DADDY'S OUT THERE

One day my mother was out and my dad was in charge of me.

I was maybe 2 1/2 years old.

Someone had given me a little 'tea set' and it was one of my favorite toys.

Daddy was in the living room engrossed in the TV when I brought Daddy a little cup of 'tea', which was just water. After several cups of tea and lots of praise for such yummy tea, my Mom came home.

My Dad made her wait in the living room to watch me bring him a cup of tea, because it was 'just the cutest thing!' My Mom waited, and sure enough, here I come down the hall with a cup of tea for Daddy and she watches him drink it up.

Then she says, (as only a mother would know.. :)

'Did it ever occur to you that the only place she can reach to get water is the toilet?  >:(

" The Pact, to defend, if not TO AVENGE '  Tarna the Tarachian.

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 92
« Reply #1403 on: January 30, 2009, 11:32:50 AM »
There is a joke here some where... but its only funny if you don't remember it happening to you.

I always break all the clay pigeons,  some times its even with lead.

cookie62

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #1404 on: January 30, 2009, 11:34:44 AM »
There is a joke here some where... but its only funny if you don't remember it happening to you.

The headache not the worst thing when you wake up...... ;)
A bird in the hand is worth..Well, about a box of shells!
Yes, I'm bitter and cling to guns and religion..

Sponsor

« Reply #1405 on: Today at 01:57:27 AM »

shooter32

• shooter32
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 41
« Reply #1405 on: January 30, 2009, 11:35:27 AM »

LOL The girls all get prettier at closen' time ;D
A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have. ~ Gerald Ford - August 12, 1974

tombogan03884

« Reply #1406 on: January 30, 2009, 02:34:27 PM »
 Went home at 2 with a ten, woke up at 10 with a 2.

You DO realize that alcohol was INVENTED so fat girls could get laid too ?

Ever wonder what they mean by "Coyote ugly". It's when you wake up, see what you slept with and would rather chew your arm off than wake it up.

Go ahead and say it M'ette, It's nothing my ex wife hasn't already called me.  ;D

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1030
« Reply #1407 on: January 30, 2009, 03:54:08 PM »
Went home at 2 with a ten, woke up at 10 with a 2.

You DO realize that alcohol was INVENTED so fat girls could get laid too ?

Ever wonder what they mean by "Coyote ugly". It's when you wake up, see what you slept with and would rather chew your arm off than wake it up.

Go ahead and say it M'ette, It's nothing my ex wife hasn't already called me.  ;D

Damn good song (Willie Nelson)..............based on a true story........ ;D

When I was in my early 20's, I had a real big appetite for alcohol......and I had very sharp teeth.
Almost had to use them a time or two.

;D
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

tt11758

• Noolis bastardis carborundum (Don't let the bastards wear you down)
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger ~
    • 10-Ring Firearms Training
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 7
« Reply #1408 on: January 30, 2009, 05:46:09 PM »
Damn good song (Willie Nelson)..............based on a true story........ ;D

When I was in my early 20's, I had a real big appetite for alcohol......and I had very sharp teeth.
Almost had to use them a time or two

;D

Been there, done that, got the teeth marks.
I love waking up every morning knowing that Donald Trump is President!!

Majer

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 70
« Reply #1409 on: January 30, 2009, 08:28:06 PM »
Shortly after the Pope had apologized to the Jewish people for the treatment of Jews by the Catholic Church over the years, Ariel Sharon , the Prime Minister of Israel , sent a proposal to the College of Cardinals for a friendly game of golf to be played between the two leaders or their representatives to demonstrate the friendship and ecumenical spirit shared by the Catholics and the Jews.
The Pope then met with his College of Cardinals to discuss the proposal.
"Your Holiness," said one of the Cardinals, "Mr. Sharon wants to challenge you to a game of golf to show that you are old and unable to compete. I am afraid that this would tarnish our image in the world."
The Pope thought about this and since he had never held a golf club in his life asked "Don't we have a Cardinal to represent me?"
"None who plays golf very well," a Cardinal replied."But," he added, "There is a man named Jack Nicklaus, an American golfer, who is a devout Catholic. We can arrange to make him a Cardinal, and then ask him to play Mr. Sharon as your personal representative. In addition to showing our spirit of cooperation, we will also win the match."
Everyone agreed that this was a great idea. The call was made. Of course, Nicklaus was honored and he agreed to play as a representative of the Pope.
The day after the match, Nicklaus reported to the Vatican to inform the Pope of the result. "This is Cardinal Nicklaus. I have some good news and some bad news, Holiness," said the golfer.
"Tell me the good news, Cardinal Nicklaus," said the Pope.
"Well, Your Holiness, I don't like to brag, but even though I have played some pretty terrific rounds of golf in my life, this was the best I have ever played, by far. I must have been inspired from above. My drives were long and true, my irons were accurate and purposeful, and my putting was perfect. With all due respect, my play was truly miraculous."
"How can there be bad news?" the Pope asked.
Nicklaus sighed, "I lost by three strokes to Rabbi Tiger Woods.
"If violent crime is to be curbed, it is only the intended victim who can do it. The felon does not fear the police, and he fears neither judge nor jury. Therefore what he must be taught to fear is his victim." - Jeff Cooper
Pericles--"Freedom is only for those who have the guts to defend it".

The problem with society today is that not enough of us drink wine from our enemies skulls”.

It takes 43 muscles to frown, 17 to smile, and 3 for proper trigger squeeze.

Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars!!!
-Sheriff Jim Wilson
"When tyranny becomes law rebellion becomes duty" Thomas Jefferson
Es gibt keine Notwendigkeit zu befürchten, Underdog hier ist.
Great nations rise and fall. The people go from bondage to spiritual truth, to great courage, from courage to liberty, from liberty to abundance, from abundance to selfishness, from selfishness to complacency, from complacency to apathy, from apathy to dependence, from dependence back again to bondage. Where are we now??????

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk