Author Topic: Classic joke thread...  (Read 1364551 times)

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1030
Re: Classic joke thread...
« Reply #1640 on: March 26, 2009, 12:33:57 AM »
It losses something when you SEE it in print. I got a good snicker out of it 30 some odd years ago when my Dad told it. (At the local old ladies garden club ;D )

Maybe if you think of it in a Grouch Marx voice?
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

JSC3ATLCSO

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #1641 on: March 26, 2009, 12:45:17 AM »
It losses something when you SEE it in print. I got a good snicker out of it 30 some odd years ago when my Dad told it. (At the local old ladies garden club ;D )

Seems like the true essence of the thread - CLASSIC joke thread... - Maybe all of you "old dogs"  have heard this, but someone has to educate the young pups on here.

Great Joke!

tombogan03884

« Reply #1642 on: March 26, 2009, 04:25:31 AM »
You think that ones good ?  Go back and read the other 164 pages.

CAUTION  DO NOT ATTEMPT TO DRINK BEVERAGES WHILE READING THE JOKES !!!!!!!!
unless you LIKE blowing them out your nose  ;D

JSC3ATLCSO

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #1643 on: March 26, 2009, 04:51:54 AM »
You think that ones good ?  Go back and read the other 164 pages.

CAUTION  DO NOT ATTEMPT TO DRINK BEVERAGES WHILE READING THE JOKES !!!!!!!!
unless you LIKE blowing them out your nose  ;D

Oh I plan to read the rest of the pages.  I have kept busy tonight at work so I'll have to do that another time. As for drinking while reading.  Back when I was still wet behind the ears (Yesterday) I worked with an older guy I honestly thought was a younger version of my grandfather.  Anyway every time we went on break I swear that he purposely waited until I took a drink before spouting off a one-liner or some other form of dry- but hilarious sense of humor that he had.  I quickly learned to -

1. Never drink anything with carbonation in it. - Fruit Juice = O.K. Water was the best though

and

2. I eventually developed a Jedi-like sense of being able to close off my throat and breath out of my nose.

This has come in quite handy now into my newly dried behind the ears years.  Much less embarassing and messy.  Also the added benifit of not rinsing the backs of your eyeballs, because at least with me, it not only shot out my nose.. it invariably back flushed my tear ducts. (double hurt) 

Definately looking forward to reading the rest of this thread though

J

ellis4538

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #1644 on: March 26, 2009, 06:34:19 AM »
A trucker came into a truck stop cafe and placed his order.  He said, 'I want three flat tires, a pair of headlights and pair of running boards.'
The brand new blonde waitress,  not wanting to appear stupid,  went to the kitchen and said to the cook, 'This guy out there just ordered three flat tires,  a pair of headlights and a pair of running boards.   What does he think this place is, an auto parts store?'

'No,'  the cook said.  'Three flat tires mean three pancakes, a pair of headlights is two eggs sunny side up, and running boards are 2 slices of crisp bacon.'

'Oh, OK!' said the blonde.

She thought about it for a moment and then spooned up a bowl of beans and gave it to the customer.

The trucker asked, 'What are the beans for, Blondie?'

I LOVE THIS ONE............

She replied, 'I thought while you were waiting for the flat tires, headlights and running boards, you might as well gas up!'

FOR ONCE THE BLONDE GETS EVEN!

Used to be "The only thing to FEAR was FEAR ITSELF", nowadays "The only thing to FEAR is GETTING CAUGHT!"

Sponsor

« Reply #1645 on: Today at 11:13:53 PM »

Teresa Heilevang

• The "Other Halloway"
  • Global Moderator
  • Top Forum Member
  • Don't make me call the flying monkeys! DRTV Ranger
    • The Perfect Touch
  • Liked:
« Reply #1645 on: March 26, 2009, 09:55:13 AM »
aaummmhmmmm  excuuuse me?
The Blond ALWAYS gets even.  ( It would be to your benefit not to ever forget that..  ;) )
"Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History ! "

tt11758

• Noolis bastardis carborundum (Don't let the bastards wear you down)
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger ~
    • 10-Ring Firearms Training
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 7
« Reply #1646 on: March 26, 2009, 01:46:21 PM »
The Blond ALWAYS gets even.  ( It would be to your benefit not to ever forget that..  ;) )

You've proven that time and time again, Teresa.     ;D
I love waking up every morning knowing that Donald Trump is President!!

Hazcat

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #1647 on: March 26, 2009, 01:50:37 PM »

About the new avatar...Ya know if ya leaned forward and the camera angle was wider...................;D
All tipoes and misspelings are copi-righted.  Pleeze do not reuse without ritten persimmons  :D

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1030
« Reply #1648 on: March 26, 2009, 01:53:03 PM »
About the new avatar...Ya know if ya leaned forward and the camera angle was wider...................;D

Yeah, too bad you don't have 'pan-and-scan' capabilities on here or your blood pressure would be off the chart.......wouldn't it?

;D  ;D  ;D     :o  :o  :o  :o  :o    ;D  ;D  ;D
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

Hazcat

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #1649 on: March 26, 2009, 01:55:36 PM »
Yeah, too bad you don't have 'pan-and-scan' capabilities on here or your blood pressure would be off the chart.......wouldn't it?

;D  ;D  ;D     :o  :o  :o  :o  :o    ;D  ;D  ;D

A little high blood pressure it good for ya.  Cleans out the hoses. ;)
All tipoes and misspelings are copi-righted.  Pleeze do not reuse without ritten persimmons  :D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk