Author Topic: Classic joke thread...  (Read 1364605 times)

tt11758

• Noolis bastardis carborundum (Don't let the bastards wear you down)
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger ~
    • 10-Ring Firearms Training
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 7
Re: Classic joke thread...
« Reply #2090 on: July 01, 2009, 04:30:17 PM »
Ain't this the truth

Over five thousand years ago, Moses said to the children of Israel "pick up your shovel, mount your asses and camels, and I will lead you to the promised land".

Nearly 75 years ago, Roosevelt said, "Lay down your shovels, sit on your asses, and light up a camel, this is the promised land".

Now Obama is going to steal has stolen your shovel, kicked your asses, raised the price of camels, and mortgaged the promised land.

Fixed it for ya.   ;D
I love waking up every morning knowing that Donald Trump is President!!

tt11758

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger ~
  • Liked:
« Reply #2091 on: July 01, 2009, 04:47:22 PM »
In order to comply with the requirements of the Obama administration, the following cars will be the only vehicle selections that will be available in this country beginning with model year 2011:

The SmartCar

The Smaudi A3 AWD

For the sports car enthusiast, may we present the Smorvette

The Smerrarri

The Smorsche

The Smamborghini

And of course, that timeless classic, the Smustang

Timothy

« Reply #2092 on: July 01, 2009, 04:59:16 PM »
TT.....HOW DOES ONE GET LASAGNA OUT OF A KEYBOARD?

thanks pal, I've got a mess to clean up.....laughing my arse off!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

tt11758

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger ~
  • Liked:
« Reply #2093 on: July 01, 2009, 05:11:46 PM »
TT.....HOW DOES ONE GET LASAGNA OUT OF A KEYBOARD?

thanks pal, I've got a mess to clean up.....laughing my arse off!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Happy to be of service, Tim!!  ;D

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1030
« Reply #2094 on: July 01, 2009, 06:39:57 PM »
Where'd ya find the picture of Hillary running?
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

Sponsor

« Reply #2095 on: Today at 01:12:02 AM »

Pathfinder

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger -- NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 82
« Reply #2095 on: July 01, 2009, 06:42:40 PM »
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do this to others and I require the same from them"

J.B. Books

tt11758

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger ~
  • Liked:
« Reply #2096 on: July 01, 2009, 07:10:36 PM »
Where'd ya find the picture of Hillary running?

If it was Hillary you wouldn't be able to see the head.   ;D

True_Texan

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #2097 on: July 01, 2009, 10:43:01 PM »
A guy was traveling through Mexico on vacation when, low and behold, he lost his wallet and all identification.  Cutting his trip short, he attempted to make his way home, but was stopped by a immigration Agent at the Tijuana-San Diego border.

"May I see your identification, por favor, seƱor?" asked the agent.

"I'm sorry, but I lost my wallet," replied the guy.

"Si, amigo, I hear that every day. No ID, no crossing the border ," said the agent.

"But I can prove that I'm an American!" he exclaimed. "I have a picture of Bill Clinton tattooed on one butt cheek and a picture of Hillary Clinton tattooed on the other."

"This I must see," replied the agent.  With that, the American dropped his pants and bent over in front of the agent.

"Jesus, Mary, and Joseph, you're right!" exclaimed the agent. "Have a safe trip back to Chicago , Senor."

"Thanks!" he said. "But why do you think I'm from Chicago ?"

The agent replied, "I recognized Barack Obama in the middle!"
"Before giving someone a piece of your mind, be sure you have enough to spare."

long762range

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #2098 on: July 02, 2009, 12:12:52 AM »
Travis, an 84 year old Texas rancher went to the doctor.  He said "Doc.  I want you to prescribe me some of those little blue pills."  The doctor looked at him a minute and said "Old timer, don't you think you are a little far along to be chasing women?"

The old cowboy answered "I don't want to chase women.  I just want it big enough so I don't pee on my new boots."
"If you carry a gun, people will call you paranoid. That's ridiculous.  If I have a gun, what in the hell do I have to be paranoid for."

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1030
« Reply #2099 on: July 02, 2009, 03:01:16 PM »
In a rural TV program for farmers, a female TV reporter seeking the main cause of Mad Cow disease, arranged for an interview with a farmer who may have some theories on the matter.

The interview was as follows:

The lady reporter: "I am here to collect information on the possible sources of Mad cow Disease. Can you offer any reason for this disease?"

The farmer stared at the reporter and said: "Do you know that a bull mounts a cow only once a year?"

Reporter (obviously embarrassed) : "Well, sir, that's a new piece of information, but what's the relation between this phenomenon and Mad Cow disease?"

Farmer:  "And, madam, do you know that we milk a cow twice a day?"

Reporter: "Sir, this is really valuable information, but what about getting to the point?"

Farmer:  "I am getting to the point, madam. Just imagine, if I was playing with your tits twice a day and only screwing you once a year, wouldn't you get mad?"

"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk