Author Topic: New Knife been made  (Read 13485 times)

juankax

• Forum Member
    • free chat
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: New Knife been made
« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2020, 02:37:51 PM »
i like your knives!

TillWill

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 2
« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2020, 01:27:33 AM »
Great knife! What is the material?

tombogan03884

« Reply #12 on: September 11, 2020, 09:56:01 AM »
Gee,
You can't tell when the new member is reading the archive .
Last post was 2013, then some new member bumped it in May 2020.  ;D ;D ;D
ATS 34 to answer your question.   ;D

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1036
« Reply #13 on: September 18, 2020, 01:04:47 AM »
I've seen people on another forum ask someone a question and the person they're asking hasn't signed in for 10, 12, 15 years, maybe longer. It really sucked when I informed someone the person they were asking had passed away. He would have known the answer too.

When old necro threads are resurrected I like to refer to it as Night of the Living Thread. The dead are brought back to life. :)
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

tombogan03884

« Reply #14 on: September 18, 2020, 08:27:17 AM »
All 40,000 mine got deleted when I quit the forum.
Sometimes the Zombie threads are like visits from old friends Like Gunman1911, and FQ.   ;D

Sponsor

« Reply #15 on: Today at 05:14:19 AM »

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2020, 07:08:53 AM »
Yeah, it's funny seeing Sledge and the Quaker and the other long-gone posters' names come up. But a lot of old posts are worth re-reading if you have the time. 40,000? WTH Tom, were you living here? I guess someone needs to keep things in order in the corner, you may as well man the post. ;)
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

tombogan03884

« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2020, 08:39:53 AM »
I wasn't on FaceBook then.   ;D

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #17 on: September 26, 2020, 02:44:11 AM »
 ;D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk