Author Topic: What's the last thing you ate or are currently eating?  (Read 185236 times)

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1088
Re: What's the last thing you ate or are currently eating?
« Reply #870 on: November 04, 2020, 11:25:48 PM »
Part 2
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #871 on: November 04, 2020, 11:26:30 PM »
The rest.
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #872 on: November 05, 2020, 06:50:04 PM »
I just had some flan, mon. I don't know why the stuff they put in custard filled donuts tastes as bad as it does when when this custard was so delicious. I don't think they actually use anything like custard in custard filled donuts.

tombogan03884

« Reply #873 on: November 05, 2020, 08:34:49 PM »
Ever notice that little hole  in the side ?   ;D

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #874 on: November 06, 2020, 07:33:47 AM »
What've you been doing to those donuts Tom?  ;)

Sponsor

« Reply #875 on: Today at 03:52:20 PM »

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #875 on: November 08, 2020, 06:42:40 PM »
I just had some blackened chicken alfredo. It's one of these new Stouffer's bowl-fulls that I had a digital coupon for. They describe it as blackened white meat chicken and pasta in a creamy alfredo sauce. Nowhere on the package or website do I see any mention of what type of pasta it is, but it's rigatoni. The ridges on it hold onto the sauce better than smooth pasta. The first or second bite had so much seasoning it was like eating a pinch of Cajun seasoning straight from the bottle. The rest didn't taste spicy after that. It was good but not good enough to rush out and buy more. If I get another coupon I'll try something different next time.

It says on the box THOUGHTFUL PORTION™  1 Portion = 1 Bowl  Pair this bowl with a side salad as part of a balanced diet. The website says THOUGHTFUL PORTION™  1 Portion = 1 Bowl  Pair this bowl with a side salad and a glass of low fat milk as part of a balanced diet. I don't think adding the glass of milk is going to help balance your diet when 1 portion of this has 75% of your daily value of saturated fat, 40% of cholesterol, and 55% of the day's sodium. The other side of the coin is 42% of the DV for protein which surprised me.

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1030
« Reply #876 on: November 09, 2020, 04:11:25 PM »
Fried fish and taters.
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #877 on: November 10, 2020, 01:40:16 AM »
Texas style brisket with barbecue sauce street tacos from Kroger. At least it was supposed to be brisket, but tasted like it was cut from the "fish". It may have been spoiled but if I keep it down, it will keep the stomach walls from touching and form a turd so it wasn't a complete waste of money. I literally covered them with Sweet Baby Ray's barbecue sauce and added a slice of Monterey Jack cheese. If you don't know Monterey, you don't know Jack about cheese.* The combination stunk up the microwave a bit, some of that being from the tortillas.

*This advertisement was sponsored by the California Milk Advisory Board.

Kroger has 4 kinds of street tacos and the Chicken with Green Chiles weren't bad. If I get another $1 or more off coupon I'll try the Carnitas Seasoned Shredded Pork. I already have a $1 off coupon for any appetizer but I'll get something else like jalapeno poppers with it.

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 92
« Reply #878 on: November 13, 2020, 08:24:58 PM »
Caldo Verde, tonight.  So good and so easy, just like all good soups, tqkes lots of time
I always break all the clay pigeons,  some times its even with lead.

Timothy

« Reply #879 on: November 13, 2020, 08:39:19 PM »
chicharrones

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk