Poll

Do you agree with President Trump's assessment that the Democrats are declaring open war on American Democracy?

Yes
13 (92.9%)
No, I am an unmitigated idiot.
1 (7.1%)
What's impeachment?  They didn't teach me that in public school....
0 (0%)
What do the illegal's think?  They are from the 3rd world, they've seen this before.
0 (0%)
What is American Democracy?  They taught world civics in school.....
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Author Topic: ".....you are declaring open war on American Democracy."  (Read 10703 times)

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 872
Re: ".....you are declaring open war on American Democracy."
« Reply #10 on: December 25, 2019, 06:37:06 PM »
Here is a question:

There are two Articles that have been passed and are being held by the House.  The information is public knowledge.  Can the Senate begin the trial based on this, or are they required to wait?

Second question:

What would happen if the Senate were to proceed toward a trial prior to the Articles being delivered?

Third question (I know I said "a question," but I'm on a roll):

What if they were to petition the Court for a gag order on all those involved with the Articles or the trial to preserve the purity of the evidence?
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
« Reply #11 on: December 25, 2019, 08:04:57 PM »
Well, if the Senate follows the lead of the Democratic House, it's a free for all.

They can do anything that is not very specifically and explicitly forbidden by law.

And anything that is can be given a go just to see how far it gets..

If you throw out any rule book or conformity to past protocols and observances, then anything goes!!  It's a Free For All!!.  To Hell with any semblance of order or respect for the Constitution, the Republic or the American Citizens.

Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 872
« Reply #12 on: December 25, 2019, 08:44:53 PM »
I'm looking for something that follows the Law of the Land (Constitution), but that throws the smoke and mirrors farce back in the face of the Dems.
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 573
« Reply #13 on: February 05, 2020, 04:02:52 PM »
Well, the vote was taken.  The liars, cheats and thieves stuck together and Romney showed himself to be as petty as Nancy Pelosi by voting with them on the first article of impeachment.

I really hope the dimocrudic party loses big, big time this election cycle.  Also, someone in Utah should start an impeachment and removal action that benefits Mitt with a greatly shortened term in office. 
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

Timothy

".....you are declaring open war on American Democracy."
« Reply #14 on: February 05, 2020, 06:39:55 PM »
Old Nancy is a feckless twat!

Sponsor

« Reply #15 on: Today at 06:12:45 PM »

Rastus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2020, 06:41:39 PM »
Timothy...you are too kind.

Jim Kennedy-ar154me

• Top Forum Member
  • NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1436
« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2020, 07:58:26 AM »
Old Nancy is a feckless twat!

As Rastus said you are much too kind. I prefer to think of her as an alcoholic, bitter, has-been with illusions of grandeur coupled they the brains of a half-witted pissant and the common sense of a bowling pin.
The time for action is upon us and the enemy is at our gates. Let us not allow them one more inch of advancement but instead throw them through the gates of Hell.

Timothy

".....you are declaring open war on American Democracy."
« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2020, 08:37:21 AM »
As Rastus said you are much too kind. I prefer to think of her as an alcoholic, bitter, has-been with illusions of grandeur coupled they the brains of a half-witted pissant and the common sense of a bowling pin.

Scary that she is only heartbeats away from the Oval Office...

Rastus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #18 on: February 07, 2020, 06:31:00 AM »
I can't see how the dims don't lose the House of Representatives this election cycle.  If they do, the dims would be wise that if they ever do reclaim the House to never put such a bitter, partisan, pointy-hat broom rider back in control. 

If just one of the dim senators had stood back and done the right thing it would have opened them up to take the lead on the failing dim presidential candidates.  Bernie is a communist (oh joy) that the children are supporting, the Biden family crime syndicate is both flagging in the polls and is under investigation, Fauxcahontas isn't going to shake her lying past despite the sycophantic mob she controls, Mayor Pete will never get the black vote behind him because they aren't that way, Bloomberg will find he can't buy the substantial Bernie juvenile block and the rest of the group just ain't got the juice which means it was opportunity lost for a slippery character like Manchin who could have launched a winning bid to be the dim candidate. 

The propaganda machine of the totalitarian/criminal/communist/dictatorship left is really cranking out a disgusting comedy act these days....

crusader rabbit

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 26
« Reply #19 on: February 08, 2020, 07:13:02 AM »
Rastus, I agree with everything you postulate, but I think it goes a step beyond...

None of the current crop of Dummycraps has the juice to pull off a win.  So, it will go to a brokered convention where all bets are off.  I wouldn't be surprised to see the Hildebeast back in the mix.  What I don't see is any of the current brain-dead group getting the nod.  Bernie will get his foolish group of kids to support him.  Biden is out of time and out of gas.  Fauxcohantas is widely recognized as a lying bitch and will never generate serious support.  Nanny Bloomberg is a sniveling piece of crap and despite his money will not generate support among the common man.  And I just don't think America wants a President who takes it up the butt.  Maybe that's sexist, but the boomer generation grew up thinkinging that it is sexual perversion.  He won't get their vote and he won't get the black vote, either.  That makes him dead in the water.  Klobucher, Yang, Steyer and the rest have too little support to make a difference.

So, it goes to a brokered convention where names like Mooshell Odamna or Opra will be bandied about.  I think Trump will win, but it's going to be a very nasty fight.

Crusader Rabbit
“I’ve lived the literal meaning of the ‘land of the free’ and ‘home of the brave.’ It’s not corny for me. I feel it in my heart. I feel it in my chest. Even at a ball game, when someone talks during the anthem or doesn’t take off his hat, it pisses me off. I’m not one to be quiet about it, either.”  Chris Kyle

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk