Author Topic: Do You Find Yourself Sleeping More Or Less Since Retirement ?  (Read 26042 times)

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 92
Re: Do You Find Yourself Sleeping More Or Less Since Retirement ?
« Reply #70 on: January 08, 2021, 12:55:46 PM »
I think I need to get rid of my phone number.  I have had it 25 years. 9 calls this morning with job offers. 

I always break all the clay pigeons,  some times its even with lead.

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1048
« Reply #71 on: January 09, 2021, 08:24:02 AM »
It's easy enough to get a new number and only give it to people you want to have it.
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #72 on: January 11, 2021, 12:50:31 PM »
Its official, this is the most days since I was 14, I have not been at work.  At 11.    ;D

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #73 on: January 18, 2021, 07:28:25 AM »
Did you set a new record today TAB, or have you slipped back into your old ways? :D

I've been thoroughly testing out my new mattress for the last week or so and I love it. I'll never buy a "two-sided" mattress again that you can flip over to "get more use from". This one has all the padding on one side plus there's room for better springs. It's my first pillow-top and I paid extra to get box-springs it doesn't need instead of just a foundation. It took a night or two to get used to getting in and out of a bed that's now up to my b***s with the thicker mattress and springs. Especially since I was sleeping on a little twin bed for a month that didn't even come up to my knees while I was waiting for the factory 60 miles away to build my mattress and box-springs. Some crazy woman burned down the Peerless mattress place downtown so they don't make them here anymore. I have a full size bed but they don't stock much of anything for them. Queen size is the new norm I guess, and they had stacks of queen size stuff in the back room and lots of different ones to lay on to try out. I don't know if I could get a queen size box-spring up my stupid stairway with one part that I have to duck under, but there's plenty of room for one in my bedroom. It would be really nice to have a queen size bed. With the extra 5" of length my feet wouldn't hang over the end.
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #74 on: January 18, 2021, 09:18:09 PM »
Just maintenance  on the truck today.  I was due for an oil change and to do the trany fluid.  So that was my day.  I have not even been into a home depot this year.   I am getting withdrawals.q

Sponsor

tombogan03884

« Reply #75 on: January 19, 2021, 01:43:03 PM »
Did you set a new record today TAB, or have you slipped back into your old ways? :D

Hey Frank, You asked on SUNDAY, .
Today was the test, O dark thirty sitting in the driveway wondering "Where the heck am I headed ?"   ;D ;D ;D

Just maintenance  on the truck today.  I was due for an oil change and to do the trany fluid.  So that was my day.  I have not even been into a home depot this year.   I am getting withdrawals.q

Don't worry TAB, "Ignore it and it will go away".     ;D ;D

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #76 on: January 19, 2021, 02:14:25 PM »
Hey Frank, You asked on SUNDAY, .
Today was the test, O dark thirty sitting in the driveway wondering "Where the heck am I headed ?"   ;D ;D ;D

Don't worry TAB, "Ignore it and it will go away".     ;D ;D
I am not a quieter  ;D

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #77 on: January 20, 2021, 06:02:08 PM »

;D ;D

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #78 on: February 01, 2021, 05:59:02 PM »
Ok, so I finally  broke down and went into home depot.  It had been since a few days before xmas.

tombogan03884

« Reply #79 on: February 02, 2021, 08:32:57 AM »
Had to cure the jitters with a new bag of nails or something ?      ;D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk