Author Topic: Do You Find Yourself Sleeping More Or Less Since Retirement ?  (Read 26350 times)

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 92
Re: Do You Find Yourself Sleeping More Or Less Since Retirement ?
« Reply #200 on: November 15, 2021, 02:48:57 PM »
Actually most of the people I have met moving to utah  are conservative.  There is the odd ball liberal, but they don't tend to last the winter.

One of the voices mails was from my electrician I use to use back in sacramento.... some how he magicly has a showing today, with me... not sure how the person setting appointments  messed that up.   ;D

Ps yes, I am going to ask him to wire the houses up.  His ocd  and attention  to detail makes me look slopy.  No bs, the guy uses color coded electrical tape for circuit, at the box, the terminating  ends and every 10' on the wire/conduit.  All of his bends are at the same angle, he uses double the staples required, always metal boxs and is beyond clean.  I have never even found a peice of striped wore sheathing left behind
I always break all the clay pigeons,  some times its even with lead.

tombogan03884

« Reply #201 on: November 15, 2021, 03:07:57 PM »
Actually most of the people I have met moving to utah  are conservative.  There is the odd ball liberal, but they don't tend to last the winter.

One of the voices mails was from my electrician I use to use back in sacramento.... some how he magicly has a showing today, with me... not sure how the person setting appointments  messed that up.   ;D

Ps yes, I am going to ask him to wire the houses up.  His ocd  and attention  to detail makes me look slopy.  No bs, the guy uses color coded electrical tape for circuit, at the box, the terminating  ends and every 10' on the wire/conduit.  All of his bends are at the same angle, he uses double the staples required, always metal boxs and is beyond clean.  I have never even found a peice of striped wore sheathing left behind

Very GOOD !  ;D

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 454
« Reply #202 on: November 15, 2021, 03:50:13 PM »
....... I want to avoid the " window shoppers"  and the " I need my husband to see this" people.

I had a very productive woman realtor tell me once she loved to show houses to the wife and mother in law, during the week while the husband was at work. If they liked the house, it was as good as sold.

Because they both would go home and nag the piss out of the old man, until he went with them and bought it. She said she literally lost count of the homes she sold that way.

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 567
« Reply #203 on: November 15, 2021, 09:16:15 PM »

Gee I wish he was around Arkansas.  I just had to rewire the NEW 220 circuit to the dryer because the wiring was to small and I don't want the house to burn down.
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #204 on: November 16, 2021, 08:49:11 AM »
I had a very productive woman realtor tell me once she loved to show houses to the wife and mother in law, during the week while the husband was at work. If they liked the house, it was as good as sold.

Because they both would go home and nag the piss out of the old man, until he went with them and bought it. She said she literally lost count of the homes she sold that way.

Mother daughter  is good.  When they are alone they are just looking.  So far every one that has looked at a model has paid cash. 

All of them were older, conservative and bailed from liberal hell.  There are a few locals coming today, it will be intresting.

Sponsor

« Reply #205 on: Today at 01:19:26 AM »

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #205 on: November 16, 2021, 05:05:56 PM »
Had a wounded vet come look today, he was interested in the ada of the project.  He gets house number 2.    Only had one person not buy the house so far... she made an offer of 40k less than asking... um let me think...

So far only 3 of 26 sold will have a loan.  Surprisingly  the 9 lots that are bigger were not the 1st 9 sold.  Still have 4 left.   It is a 25k more.  9 more showings today.   So far I was right that it was going to take a out an hour and 15 mins per showing of the 4 models
  Every one loves my idea of having the room sqft window size,, closet size and colors in a picture  frame in the room.   The feed back i have gotten is that once they see that, it's the 1st thing they look at in a room.  Only 1 person has bought any add on options( which is solar and recirculating water heater.  I have been getting lots of questions about the solar. They have all pretty much went like this ... " you say your panel system will put out x, the guy up the street building homes with a smaller panel says they will put out more"  " they are basing thier numbers off of what the panels produce when new, I am using an average based off of what a panel produces over its life span.  Which is about 75% of its initial  out put., let me email you a half dozen studies that show panel degradation."

Its like people are shocked that I am not blowing smoke up thier ass.

At the rate things are going next week we will sell out. 

tombogan03884

« Reply #206 on: November 16, 2021, 09:30:06 PM »
"

Its like people are shocked that I am not blowing smoke up thier ass.

They are.
See Mike's post.    >:(

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #207 on: November 17, 2021, 02:14:16 PM »
They are.
See Mike's post.    >:(

Just like people are always shocked that I don't drink smoke or due drugs

Jim Kennedy-ar154me

• Top Forum Member
  • NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1422
« Reply #208 on: November 17, 2021, 02:51:51 PM »

Just like people are always shocked that I don't drink smoke or due drugs

Hell, you don't have time.
The time for action is upon us and the enemy is at our gates. Let us not allow them one more inch of advancement but instead throw them through the gates of Hell.

tombogan03884

« Reply #209 on: November 17, 2021, 06:34:22 PM »
Hell, you don't have time.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
                        ;D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk