Author Topic: best way to get exercise  (Read 8696 times)

les snyder

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
best way to get exercise
« on: June 24, 2020, 07:50:13 PM »
got a brisk 400 yards in today... sighting in the Venom on the Recover Tactical brace at 50yds... heat index around 105....

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 92
Re: best way to get exercise
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2020, 08:14:00 PM »
Incorrect, the best way to work out is to sign up for rhis aerobics  class.

I always break all the clay pigeons,  some times its even with lead.

TillWill

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 2
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2020, 10:54:50 PM »
There is no correct or incorrect ???
For me best work out is jumping fitness

All those years my daughter's old trampoline was waiting for me to do my training at home.

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 567
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2020, 08:42:36 AM »
I dunno.  I think hustling back to the 4 wheeler because the bear the dogs treed by the house is on it's way down the tree and all you have is a 22 mag is a good way to get exercise without noticing that you are exercising.
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

alfsauve

• Semper Vigilantes
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 452
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2020, 08:53:11 AM »
A 14 stage match netted me about 15,000 steps and 5,000 calories.

Otherwise it's the treadmill or rowing machine for me.
Will work for ammo
USAF MAC 437th MAW 1968-1972

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 02:14:03 AM »

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1073
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2020, 07:59:48 AM »
Incorrect, the best way to work out is to sign up for rhis aerobics  class.

If my ex took me to that aerobics class instead of lifting weights, maybe she could have gotten me go to the gym more than twice. And I found out out the hard way that even if it feels like nothing, lifting weights can make you sore the next day if you're not used to it. After she piled on more weight for each exercise I still wasn't breaking a sweat. She couldn't believe how easy it was for me, but she knew to quit before I did. I was hurtin' for certain after that.

I was thinking that I never set foot in a gym since except for all the various physical therapies over the years, then I remembered going to a yoga class while I was an inpatient in the hospital. Everyone else was having a good time. My back and other joints cracking and popping with every move seemed to be quite entertaining. Then, as if they weren't laughing enough already, I farted and the whole class just lost it. The yoga instructor said that just meant that I was relaxed and maybe she was right. That wasn't in a gym, but I did a little walking or biking or something in the hospital gym one day until the doctor wanted to see me. It may have been a different time that I was hospitalized, but I went to a gym once.
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

tombogan03884

« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2020, 08:34:16 AM »
F#ck exercise .
It's wildly over rated.
 I have never pulled a muscle or put my back out while relaxing on the couch.
Why do you think they invented bipods ?
So you can shoot from a relaxing non stressful position.   ;D

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1073
« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2020, 02:42:50 AM »
F#ck exercise .
It's wildly over rated.
 I have never pulled a muscle or put my back out while relaxing on the couch.
Why do you think they invented bipods ?
So you can shoot from a relaxing non stressful position.   ;D

I don't have a "Like" button but I like this. I like a lot of posts that I don't "Like", and I really don't like that. >:(
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 868
« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2020, 11:59:11 AM »
I don't have a "Like" button but I like this. I like a lot of posts that I don't "Like", and I really don't like that. >:(

You don't have one to the left of your quote button?

Once upon a time, in a galaxy far far away, a little green dude once told me "Reboot your computer must you."  When that didn't work he told me "Cookies you clear must."  Maybe cookies are giving you an older format.
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

tombogan03884

« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2020, 07:23:12 PM »
Bad words use you must.   ;D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk