Author Topic: Biden convinced  (Read 3488 times)

tombogan03884

Re: Biden convinced
« Reply #20 on: February 24, 2022, 08:55:52 AM »
It isn't just Biden.
Putin sends tanks and troops, the nutless faggots of NATO send a nasty note .

BAC

« Reply #21 on: February 24, 2022, 09:29:38 AM »

BAC

« Reply #22 on: February 24, 2022, 09:36:13 AM »

Jim Kennedy-ar154me

• Top Forum Member
  • NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1421
« Reply #23 on: February 24, 2022, 11:47:24 AM »
You do know BabylonBee is a satire site. Right?

Having said that, the difference between truth and satire is, these days, razor-thin.
The time for action is upon us and the enemy is at our gates. Let us not allow them one more inch of advancement but instead throw them through the gates of Hell.

Pathfinder

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger -- NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 82
« Reply #24 on: February 24, 2022, 04:17:18 PM »
I think more sensitivity and equal rights training is in order.

On top of the reputed 6 million staff hours already expended? Well, hell yes, we need more, 6 million hours is a drop in the bucket.

Elsewhere in the news, Russia invades the Ukraine while US .mil hunts for white supremacists in their ranks.
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do this to others and I require the same from them"

J.B. Books

Sponsor

« Reply #25 on: Today at 01:07:45 AM »

tombogan03884

« Reply #25 on: February 25, 2022, 09:02:46 AM »
Has Putin been banned from FB or Twitter ?
You don't realize it, but the Ukrainian invasion is the best thing to happen in 30 years.
1 The Ukranians" are a bunch of Slav, Mongol, Norse mongrels who never had a national identity that wasn't enforced by Russians so F them.
2 The world needs a cold war to maintain peace in the shithole countries. The Yugo Civil war, the Rawandan genocide, and Al Queda? Taliban did not happen during the Cold War because both sides had an interest in controling the levels of violence in their proxies. With out the super power confrontation no one really gives a crap what happens in the 3rd world .
3 An open break with Russia throws a wrench in Chinese plans since it puts an aggressive competitor right on their least defended border.

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 567
« Reply #26 on: February 26, 2022, 07:57:14 AM »
It seemed like the Ukraine’s were maintaining a national identity except where Stalin had moved in ethnic Russians.  Speaking of mongrels…look at the U.S. today. 

I don’t know if this is going well for the Russians or not…what can you believe from the news media?  Hopefully the Ukrainians had enough sense to disperse their forces ahead of the attack.  At least as I can discern, Kiev has yet to fall.

Meanwhile NATO is huffing about carrier groups and 100 fighter nets being repositioned as Putin threatens Finland and Sweden with military action if they even think of joining NATO.

Then there is Germany which has admitted they are militarily asleep at the wheel.

Worst of all, unmitigated idiots and self-serving criminals are at the helm here at home. 
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

tombogan03884

« Reply #27 on: February 26, 2022, 03:47:03 PM »

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 865
« Reply #28 on: February 28, 2022, 05:17:20 PM »
I had been reading reports from Ukraine today, and one of the salesmen showed me a few videos of the street fighting.  Not Ukrainian military, but Russian military vs. the Warriors of Ukraine.  It was a night fight, you could see the soldiers around the armored vehicles scrambling in all directions, and the entire scene full of flaming bottles from all directions.  Through all the noise I kept listening for someone to scream WOLVERINES!!!
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 567
« Reply #29 on: June 11, 2022, 09:23:53 PM »
Doggone if the Ukrainian's aren't hanging in there. 
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk