Author Topic: Ukraine vs. Russia  (Read 5602 times)

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 454
Re: Ukraine vs. Russia
« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2022, 09:14:34 AM »
Putin has damaged himself beyond any recovery that would make up for what he has done to himself, his country, or it's citizens. Because he's nuts, and doesn't give a shit.

If you can't see that much, you're blinded by foolishness. And if that wasn't the case, why would his own people risk there lives demonstrating against him? Are you going to sit there and tell me they're all "ignorant" as well? You're just being foolish.

FACT.... The Russian Ruble is plummeting on world financial markets.

FACT.... His entire country has been shut down economically.

FACT.... His money, and the assets of the people who helped him achieve power, are all frozen.

FACT.... His oil markets are no longer of value, because countries are no longer buying from Russia.

FACT.... Even his soccer and hockey teams can no longer play anywhere... Nothing to you and me, but everything to the Russian citizens who worship them.

And you honestly think getting a broken down nuclear power plant that's leaking radiation, along with an obscure seaport is worth all of that? And he ONLY gets that IF he takes the country.... Which he won't. Preposterous.

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2022, 10:39:14 AM »
https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/russia-two-weeks-ukraine-invasion/2022/03/15/id/1061237/?ns_mail_uid=a8f2d8a1-0ef5-40c9-af79-63712d9b7a47&ns_mail_job=DM312020_03152022&s=acs&dkt_nbr=010102yk6y18

"The Russian military may be able to sustain the fight in Ukraine for only another 14 days, the Daily Mail is reporting.

The newspaper, attributing the information of U.K. defense sources, said that after two weeks the Russian forces may struggle to hold the ground they captured in Ukraine.

The sources maintain the Russian army is on the run. And the sources claim the resistance in Ukraine should be greater than the invading force within 14 days."

tombogan03884

« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2022, 10:58:58 AM »
Notice Tim isn't posting tabloid BS ?
 He's watching the "exercises" in the Artic where NATO subs are forcing the Russian Ballistic missile subs out of their hiding places.

Got this from "NewsMax" too;

https://www.newsmax.com/us/ufo-aliens-defense-nationalsecurity/2020/08/01/id/980086/

Oh, and the Daily Mail ?  OOOW

Damn, I couldn't live with out this major newsflash .

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-10611681/Kanye-West-chastises-green-alien-pin-Norths-backpack-assures-daughter-God-alive.html

Is that the best you got ?
Really ???

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2022, 11:34:53 AM »
So, your answer when you have none, is to piss on the messenger.... Got it. 

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 567
« Reply #14 on: March 15, 2022, 12:12:09 PM »
Notice Tim isn't posting tabloid BS ?
 He's watching the "exercises" in the Artic where NATO subs are forcing the Russian Ballistic missile subs out of their hiding places.
<snip>

Tim?  I feel better about things now that I know Tim is watching.

Not that it matters, but the Monkeywerx youtube channel is providing some perspective based upon aircraft transponder data that is interesting.

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

Sponsor

« Reply #15 on: Today at 08:15:17 PM »

tombogan03884

« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2022, 02:53:54 PM »
So, your answer when you have none, is to piss on the messenger.... Got it.

No, that's your bit.
You ever going to answer my question or just b leat like the sheep you are ?
Your such a fing expert, name 3 things that Putin has done that did not involve this invasion of Ukraine.
You are a brainless parrot.

tombogan03884

« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2022, 02:55:43 PM »
Tim?  I feel better about things now that I know Tim is watching.

Not that it matters, but the Monkeywerx youtube channel is providing some perspective based upon aircraft transponder data that is interesting.

Oh yeah, Rastus going to wiegh in with his super duper secret news.\

I'm going back to face book.
There's more intelligence.
https://liveuamap.com/

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #17 on: March 15, 2022, 03:41:07 PM »
I'm going back to face book.

Don't worry, they'll hate Putin just as much over there.

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 567
« Reply #18 on: March 15, 2022, 05:01:29 PM »
Super duper?  Are you a dupe?  That is on youtube using publically available data.

You head on back to faceybookey now. 

For you to appear so bitter life must have been really cruel for you.
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2022, 04:27:25 PM »
This is failing on a colossal level for Putin. The US took less casualties in 8 years in Iraq, combined with 20 years in Afghanistan, than Russia has lost in just 3 weeks in Ukraine.

Russia is going to suffer a bloodbath to occupy, and will be bled dry of men and money in a year. At current rates of losses of men and tanks they'll have nobody left in a year.

They lost their 4th general the other day. That's a general every 4 days... Lost about 15,000 - 20,000 Soldiers, 400+ tanks, thousands of vehicles, a significant number of aircraft, etc.

These Russian losses are absolutely mind-blowing for a 1st world nation in just under 3 weeks. Putin already regrets this.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk