Author Topic: Oops....  (Read 4695 times)

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 563
Oops....
« on: June 26, 2022, 08:43:41 AM »
I figure an "Oops...." thread that highlights self-defense and crimes gone "bad" would be a good thread.

Here you go.  Two home invaders in Phoenix down...

https://www.abc15.com/news/region-phoenix-metro/central-phoenix/phoenix-pd-investigating-after-two-men-shot-at-home-near-24th-st-and-mcdowell-rd
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1048
Re: Oops....
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2022, 09:30:57 AM »
There was one time a guy made an oops and tried to rob a gun store full of customers who were carrying. I think he was shot around 50-60 times. It was probably Texas. 8)

I had a copy of the news article and 6,000 other pictures and memes on my computer but they went bye-bye, along with over 1,000 movies, a bunch of books, magazines, music, and documents. >:(
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

Rastus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 92
I always break all the clay pigeons,  some times its even with lead.

Rastus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2022, 08:56:54 PM »
I just hope good sense takes hold of the situation and that boys lawsuit is thrown out.  He put himself in that position...

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 03:04:33 AM »

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 853
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2022, 11:05:27 AM »
I just hope good sense takes hold of the situation and that boys lawsuit is thrown out.  He put himself in that position...

There is that old case law, that is often ignored but had better not be, that states if you are harmed in the commission of a crime, you forfeit your right to seek damages.  She did nothing wrong in this case.  The dogs acted naturally.  Sorry dude.
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

Jim Kennedy-ar154me

• Top Forum Member
  • NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1404
The time for action is upon us and the enemy is at our gates. Let us not allow them one more inch of advancement but instead throw them through the gates of Hell.

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2022, 08:22:50 AM »
https://worldnewsdailyreport.com/burglar-sues-homeowner-after-being-raped-by-german-shepherds-while-stuck-in-houses-pet-door/

If he was raped for more than an hour and a half non-stop by those dogs, why did he wait so long before calling the police? Was he having that much trouble deciding whether he was traumatized or not? After an hour and a half of doggy-style from dogs he finally decided he didn't like it and wanted to file a complaint? Or the dogs got tired and quit, and that's when he decided to call 911? Out of boredom, or what? Or maybe she called some friends and relatives and told him to expect visitors real soon. The banjo pickin' type you wouldn't want to take canoe trips with, if you get my drift.

No matter what was going through his mind he's lucky it wasn't a JHP at high velocity. As far as I'm concerned he shouldn't even be allowed to file a lawsuit for anything that happened to HIM on HER property during the attempted home invasion/robbery, and no telling how much worse his plans for her were. He should lick his wounds (metaphorically), go home butt-hurt (literally), and consider himself lucky to be alive and (mostly) unscathed.
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2022, 08:37:11 AM »
https://worldnewsdailyreport.com/burglar-sues-homeowner-after-being-raped-by-german-shepherds-while-stuck-in-houses-pet-door/

I finally niticed the name of the site and feel embarrassed, but at least I caught it before I copied the page and sent it to my friends. :-[ World News Daily Report (WNDR) is a satirical fake news website but they sure had me going. :-[ I thought it was real until I saw the logo and name. They make the National Enquirer look more trustworthy than Walter Cronkite.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk