Author Topic: Smoke'em if ya got'em...ammo availability  (Read 128198 times)

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1014
Re: Smoke'em if ya got'em...ammo availability
« Reply #220 on: February 20, 2010, 03:41:47 PM »
.45 acp is still a rare item around my neck 'o the woods.
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

twyacht

• "Cogito, ergo armatum sum."
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #221 on: February 20, 2010, 03:51:22 PM »
ammoseek.com

good outlet bunch of dealers to compare prices
Thomas Jefferson: The strongest reason for the people to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against the tyranny of government. That is why our masters in Washington are so anxious to disarm us. They are not afraid of criminals. They are afraid of a populace which cannot be subdued by tyrants."
Col. Jeff Cooper.

Gossamer

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #222 on: March 01, 2010, 08:13:07 PM »
.45 Colt and .45-70 are hard to find around where I am but other ammo is starting to come around. You still find the odd stuff though. For example I found an entire case of British .303 at Bass Pro Shops of all places a few weeks back!?

philw

• Top Forum Member
  • Aussie Aussie Aussie, Oi Oi Oi
    • Australian Hunting Net
  • Liked:
« Reply #223 on: March 02, 2010, 06:45:53 AM »
.45 Colt and .45-70 are hard to find around where I am but other ammo is starting to come around. You still find the odd stuff though. For example I found an entire case of British .303 at Bass Pro Shops of all places a few weeks back!?

just out of interest  if you know

what was the brand / price of the 303  (also was it Ball or JSP's ) 

also how many in a case

just want to know how much we get bent over here
Here’s to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They’re not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can praise them, disagree with them, quote them, disbelieve them, glorify or vilify them. The only thing you can’t do is ignore them

tekoken

• "I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death!" Patrick Henry
  • Active Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #224 on: March 12, 2010, 01:01:48 PM »
Wal mart in Brandon Florida is pretty stocked with .223, .40, .45 acp & .357 sig.
"Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself. They are the American people's liberty, teeth and keystone under independence. The church, the plow, the prairie wagon and citizens' firearms are indelibly related. From the hour the pilgrims landed to the present day, events, occurrences and tendencies prove that, to ensure peace, security and happiness, the rifle and pistol are equally indispensable. Every corner of this land knows firearms, and more than 99 and 99/100 percent of them by their silence indicate that they are in safe and sane hands. The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil influence. They deserve a place of honor with all that's good. When firearms go, all goes. We need them every hour." George Washington

Sponsor

« Reply #225 on: Today at 06:58:21 AM »

tombogan03884

« Reply #225 on: March 12, 2010, 01:07:54 PM »
Aim Surplus has .380 at $17/ box of 50 on their website

Walter45Auto

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #226 on: March 15, 2010, 11:27:34 PM »
Picked up some WWB FMJ in .45 ACP today. 2 100 round boxes for $33 bucks each at my local Wal Mart.
"If You seek to do me harm, I don't care about your past." - Michael Bane

ericire12

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #227 on: March 16, 2010, 10:02:37 AM »
I think a better title for this thread would have been: "Give me back my bullets"

Everything I needed to learn in life I learned from Country Music.

Walter45Auto

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #228 on: March 18, 2010, 11:24:27 PM »
Ordered 500 rounds of Federal Hydra-shok 185 Gr +p .45 ACP and 100 rounds of Nobel 12 Ga. #4 buckshot from these guys and it came in 3 DAYS! ;D

http://www.ammunitiontogo.com/catalog1/product_info.php/pName/100rds-12-gauge-nobelsport-le-2-34-27-pellet-4-buckshot/cName/12-gauge-buckshot
"If You seek to do me harm, I don't care about your past." - Michael Bane

PABLO DEL NORTE

• Active Forum Member
  • SHOULDA BEEN A COWBOY
  • Liked:
« Reply #229 on: March 25, 2010, 07:51:07 AM »
I STOPPED AT THE WORLDMART ON THE WAY HOME TO GET SOME STAPLES & SINCE I ALWAYS CHECK OUT IN THE SPORTING GOODS ( ;D ), I GRABBED ANOTHER BOX OF TURKEY SHELLS. I THEN NOTICED THE PRICES ON THE .30-.30 & THE .270 WIN.  THE .30-.30's WERE UP $1.50 A BOX & THE .270's WERE UP $2.00 A BOX!!
HOPE THAT IS NOT GOING TO START ANOTHER AMMO PROBLEM.  ???  :-\  ??? 

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk