Author Topic: Smoke'em if ya got'em...ammo availability  (Read 128183 times)

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 454
Re: Smoke'em if ya got'em...ammo availability
« Reply #330 on: September 24, 2020, 11:28:27 AM »
Posted where?

alfsauve

• Semper Vigilantes
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 447
« Reply #331 on: September 24, 2020, 01:14:28 PM »
Sorry, Federal Premium's web site.   You have to check it several times a day.   Over the course of each month they do seem to have some of each of their ammo available at least once.

https://www.federalpremium.com/handgun/

Will work for ammo
USAF MAC 437th MAW 1968-1972

Timothy

« Reply #332 on: September 27, 2020, 03:17:26 PM »
Any small pistol primers anywhere?

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 92
« Reply #333 on: September 27, 2020, 06:00:47 PM »
All components  are going to make ammo right now.
I always break all the clay pigeons,  some times its even with lead.

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 853
« Reply #334 on: September 27, 2020, 06:20:07 PM »
Any small pistol primers anywhere?

In my cabinet of supplies  ;D
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

Sponsor

« Reply #335 on: Today at 03:21:05 AM »

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 454
« Reply #335 on: September 28, 2020, 12:43:18 AM »
I think this shortage is going to last a lot longer than the others. Rioting is getting worse by the day. And if Trump and the Republicans clean house in November, they'll all go nuts because they'll feel they have nothing to lose. Hell, the radicals in Congress like AOC, are all but calling for it. They see this happening on the horizon...... And want it.

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 563
« Reply #336 on: September 28, 2020, 08:00:01 AM »
<snip> Hell, the radicals in Congress like AOC, are all but calling for it. They see this happening on the horizon...... And want it.

Right up to the point where they start getting their behinds kicked.  Then they will want a truce....good luck with that.
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1014
« Reply #337 on: September 28, 2020, 11:52:51 AM »
Right up to the point where they start getting their behinds kicked.  Then they will want a truce....good luck with that.

Indeed so....nothing says, "Hold up on that car wash, gentlemen" like getting shot in the face when you weren't expecting it.
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

Pathfinder

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger -- NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 81
« Reply #338 on: September 28, 2020, 04:20:56 PM »

Don't be too sure about that:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SONBeUSnTts&ab_channel=AustinZone

A very interesting and uber-informative video of the tactics they are developing while we are here banging on our keyboards. Note that at the end the cops detained the DRIVER who was attacked. Granted, it's LA, still . . .

I remember saying some years ago here that the cops will NOT support the law-abiding who are defending themselves. They will protect their jobs and their pensions, at our expense. There will be a few who will quit, but that just makes room for more bad actor-types to be cops.

There're also the cops in Moscow, ID - freakin' IDAHO - who arrested 3 people at the mayor's orders for singing outside City Hall without masks. This after a BLM "protest" a week or so earlier in which NO ONE was arrested.

The progs are in mostly charge, and even if the mayor is a Constitutionalist, Soros has been buying DAs and AGs left, right and sideways.

PS: I need .300BLK in sub-sonic. PM me and I'll send you my address.   ;D  :o  :P  ;D
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do this to others and I require the same from them"

J.B. Books

tombogan03884

« Reply #339 on: September 29, 2020, 07:57:52 AM »
That's why I have no more use for "Blue lives" fools than I do for BLM.
Some fat ass who would taze a lady for not wearing a mask deserves to get shot, and any one who has a problem with that can kiss my skinny white ass.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk