Author Topic: Classic joke thread...  (Read 1372049 times)

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1121
Re: Classic joke thread...
« Reply #5390 on: February 14, 2021, 02:37:12 PM »
https://www.cnn.com/2021/02/08/us/gorilla-glue-girl-scli-intl/index.html

Louisiana woman has sought medical treatment after mistakenly using Gorilla Glue spray adhesive in place of actual hair spray.

You racist! Yes you is.
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #5391 on: February 14, 2021, 02:49:30 PM »
Not surprising.  Someone like that showed up at big Charity Hospital in New Orleans (when there was one).  She had leaves in her coochipop...so what had happened is she had a prolapsed uterus and had put a sweet potato up there to hold things up.  It started taking root...no kidding.  A friend of mine was a doctor there when that happened....

That's an urban legend that's been around for several decades. It's always a potato or sweet potato, and usually an elderly hick, but I never heard of anyone actually doing it. Not that I question the the sheer stupidity of people, because some have stuck much worse things where they don't belong. I once saw a website with x-rays of "lost objects" people have inserted into various orifices and been unable to retrieve. Two that were hard to forget were guys who tried to smuggle a snub-nose .38 revolver, and a hand grenade, into prisons.
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #5392 on: February 14, 2021, 02:57:50 PM »
Sixteen Hours

To the tune of Sixteen Tons

I slept sixteen hours, what did I get?
Another day older, but I wasn't done yet
St. Peter don'cha call me, 'cause I ain't dead
I'm just too damned lazy to get out of bed

I slept seventeen hours, what did I get?
My stomach growling, hungry as heck
Grab a fork and plate, spoon and bowl?
No, I rolled back over and started to snore

I slept eighteen hours, what did I get?
Wrinkles from my pillow, permanently set
I got bed head hair, that I can't comb
Well, I'll just leave well enough alone

I slept nineteen hours, what did I get?
Too much sleep, and I wasn't done yet
Should I rub one out or go back to sleep?
Ten seconds later I was countin' sheep

I sleep twenty hours and get up to pee
Look out the window, don't like what I see
It's cold outside, so whattaya know?
I'm right back in bed, not shovelin' snow

I slept twenty-one hours, what did I get?
Cotton-mouth, cotton-eye, worse yet
I woke up when I heard the north wind howl
No, that's my stomach lettin' out a growl

I slept twenty-two hours, what did I get?
No, St. Peter, I still ain't dead, yet
You've read this far, you must be brave
Tennessee Ernie's rollin' in his grave

I slept twenty-three hours, what did I get?
A really stiff back, a crook in my neck
Scratchin' my butt, scratchin' my head
Gettin' dark outside, time to go back to bed

I slept twenty-four hours, what did I get?
A silly ass song that's stuck in my head
Sittin' here, hot cup of joe in my hand
I have to sit 'cause I'm too tired to stand.

New lyrics by Big Frank

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 585
« Reply #5393 on: February 14, 2021, 03:14:57 PM »
That's an urban legend that's been around for several decades. It's always a potato or sweet potato, and usually an elderly hick, but I never heard of anyone actually doing it. Not that I question the the sheer stupidity of people, because some have stuck much worse things where they don't belong. I once saw a website with x-rays of "lost objects" people have inserted into various orifices and been unable to retrieve. Two that were hard to forget were guys who tried to smuggle a snub-nose .38 revolver, and a hand grenade, into prisons.

Well, maybe the legend started on my buddy's midnight shift at New Orleans Charity Hospital when he was an intern 35 years ago. 
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

tombogan03884

« Reply #5394 on: February 14, 2021, 07:02:44 PM »

Actually the Grenade seems like the least painful.   
At least it's round.    ;D

I've had days I thought I was crapping a grenade.  Or having a democrat.    ;D  ;D

Sponsor

« Reply #5395 on: Today at 02:44:15 AM »

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 585
« Reply #5395 on: February 14, 2021, 07:51:54 PM »
Actually the Grenade seems like the least painful.   
At least it's round.    ;D

I've had days I thought I was crapping a grenade.  Or having a democrat.    ;D  ;D

Have you tried Metamucil for that?
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

tombogan03884

« Reply #5396 on: February 15, 2021, 08:27:36 AM »
Have you tried Metamucil for that?

If you stick it in bottom first the spoon will dig in like a sea anchor, but it should come out OK.
Talk about dropping a bomb.   ;D

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1061
« Reply #5397 on: February 16, 2021, 12:02:25 PM »
If you stick it in bottom first the spoon will dig in like a sea anchor, but it should come out OK.
Talk about dropping a bomb.   ;D

It's like a math problem...just work it out with a pencil.  8)
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

tombogan03884

« Reply #5398 on: February 17, 2021, 09:28:12 AM »
It's like a math problem...just work it out with a pencil.  8)

The grenade, not the pin.
That would get messy.   ;D

alfsauve

• Semper Vigilantes
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 460
« Reply #5399 on: February 17, 2021, 03:06:18 PM »
There was a..
Will work for ammo