Author Topic: Classic joke thread...  (Read 1362457 times)

tombogan03884

Re: Classic joke thread...
« Reply #5400 on: February 18, 2021, 08:02:19 AM »
Ever wonder why belt fed weapons got popular ?

alfsauve

• Semper Vigilantes
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 452
« Reply #5401 on: March 09, 2021, 10:51:01 AM »
Clearly a maintenance issue.

Will work for ammo
USAF MAC 437th MAW 1968-1972

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1073
« Reply #5402 on: March 10, 2021, 01:26:43 AM »
It's like a math problem...just work it out with a pencil.  8)

;D ;D ;
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

Jim Kennedy-ar154me

• Top Forum Member
  • NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1422
« Reply #5403 on: March 11, 2021, 12:47:09 PM »
Not a grenade but???

The time for action is upon us and the enemy is at our gates. Let us not allow them one more inch of advancement but instead throw them through the gates of Hell.

Jim Kennedy-ar154me

• Top Forum Member
  • NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1422
« Reply #5404 on: March 11, 2021, 12:50:03 PM »
When God is tired of your lying!
The time for action is upon us and the enemy is at our gates. Let us not allow them one more inch of advancement but instead throw them through the gates of Hell.

Sponsor

« Reply #5405 on: Today at 03:37:47 AM »

tombogan03884

« Reply #5405 on: March 11, 2021, 02:14:20 PM »
When God is tired of your lying!

Isn't  that an out take from the "Exorcist" ?       ;D   ;D

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #5406 on: March 12, 2021, 03:54:45 AM »

;D
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 454
« Reply #5407 on: March 12, 2021, 05:49:32 AM »

This country is going to need an "exorcism" after 4 years with that son of a bitch!

tombogan03884

« Reply #5408 on: March 12, 2021, 08:19:04 AM »
This country is going to need an "exorcism" after 4 years with that son of a bitch!

It's what the sheep want.
They aren't worth worrying about.
"How stupid can they get ?"
There is no bottom.

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #5409 on: April 10, 2021, 11:58:35 PM »
Here's a meme I downloaded a month ago.

And I Reuben I got from Arby's a week ago.

What are they trying to do to me? AHHH!!! :)

P.S. I came up with the name "dead center" for the picture, but named it what it really is.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk