Author Topic: Classic joke thread...  (Read 1357169 times)

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1036
Re: Classic joke thread...
« Reply #5380 on: January 09, 2021, 03:13:19 AM »
Speaking of people buying toilet paper for a respiratory virus...

The last pic is from before they were even close to coming out with a vaccine.
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 92
« Reply #5381 on: February 09, 2021, 03:00:24 PM »
https://www.cnn.com/2021/02/08/us/gorilla-glue-girl-scli-intl/index.html

Louisiana woman has sought medical treatment after mistakenly using Gorilla Glue spray adhesive in place of actual hair spray.
I always break all the clay pigeons,  some times its even with lead.

Jim Kennedy-ar154me

• Top Forum Member
  • NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1403
« Reply #5382 on: February 09, 2021, 03:04:05 PM »
https://www.cnn.com/2021/02/08/us/gorilla-glue-girl-scli-intl/index.html

Louisiana woman has sought medical treatment after mistakenly using Gorilla Glue spray adhesive in place of actual hair spray.

Proof positive that you really can't fix stupid.
The time for action is upon us and the enemy is at our gates. Let us not allow them one more inch of advancement but instead throw them through the gates of Hell.

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 454
« Reply #5383 on: February 09, 2021, 03:24:57 PM »

I think perhaps she mistook the term "Gorilla" to a point not intended.

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 563
« Reply #5384 on: February 09, 2021, 07:33:31 PM »
Not surprising.  Someone like that showed up at big Charity Hospital in New Orleans (when there was one).  She had leaves in her coochipop...so what had happened is she had a prolapsed uterus and had put a sweet potato up there to hold things up.  It started taking root...no kidding.  A friend of mine was a doctor there when that happened....
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

Sponsor

« Reply #5385 on: Today at 04:23:35 AM »

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 454
« Reply #5385 on: February 09, 2021, 11:32:26 PM »
Not surprising.  Someone like that showed up at big Charity Hospital in New Orleans (when there was one).  She had leaves in her coochipop...so what had happened is she had a prolapsed uterus and had put a sweet potato up there to hold things up.  It started taking root...no kidding.  A friend of mine was a doctor there when that happened....

If you want an effective appetite suppressant, just think about the smell of that one. 

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 92
« Reply #5386 on: February 10, 2021, 12:14:59 AM »

I had more than a few pics sent to me by the misses of different  things stuck in different  places... all x rays.
I always break all the clay pigeons,  some times its even with lead.

tombogan03884

« Reply #5387 on: February 10, 2021, 08:56:07 AM »
Proof positive that you really can't fix stupid.

Maybe not. But it sticks really well.   ;D
Best thing is just outlaw warning labels and let stupid fix itself.

BAC

« Reply #5388 on: February 10, 2021, 10:45:33 AM »
If you’re old enough...

tombogan03884

« Reply #5389 on: February 11, 2021, 08:53:16 AM »

I had more than a few pics sent to me by the misses of different  things stuck in different  places... all x rays.

And yet you wonder how Biden won ?   :o

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk