Author Topic: Classic joke thread...  (Read 1364192 times)

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 92
Re: Classic joke thread...
« Reply #5840 on: March 27, 2024, 05:28:15 PM »
What small, green and smells like ham?

Kermit the frogs finger.
I always break all the clay pigeons,  some times its even with lead.

Jim Kennedy-ar154me

• Top Forum Member
  • NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1438
« Reply #5841 on: March 28, 2024, 08:57:34 AM »
Cute joke!
The time for action is upon us and the enemy is at our gates. Let us not allow them one more inch of advancement but instead throw them through the gates of Hell.

Jim Kennedy-ar154me

• Top Forum Member
  • NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #5842 on: March 28, 2024, 08:59:20 AM »
Those must have been some GOOD mushrooms.
The time for action is upon us and the enemy is at our gates. Let us not allow them one more inch of advancement but instead throw them through the gates of Hell.

Jim Kennedy-ar154me

• Top Forum Member
  • NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #5843 on: March 28, 2024, 09:00:47 AM »
Indeed.

Jim Kennedy-ar154me

• Top Forum Member
  • NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #5844 on: March 28, 2024, 09:11:38 AM »
For ALL of your female HARD WORKERS.

Sponsor

« Reply #5845 on: Today at 01:12:23 AM »

Jim Kennedy-ar154me

• Top Forum Member
  • NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #5845 on: March 28, 2024, 09:15:44 AM »
Please forgive me!!! And you, if you laugh.

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1087
« Reply #5846 on: March 28, 2024, 04:36:57 PM »
What small, green and smells like ham?

Kermit the frogs finger.

I thought his face smelled like pork, but I could be mistaken. It's been a long time since I heard anything about him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxeNX8zlqjc :o
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #5847 on: March 28, 2024, 04:39:18 PM »
For ALL of your female HARD WORKERS.

By now, Victoria doesn't have a whole lot of secrets left. ;D
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #5848 on: March 28, 2024, 04:47:13 PM »
Please forgive me!!! And you, if you laugh.

I just stole that.

In my twisted mind, when I hear the Peter Gabriel song Shock the Monkey, sometimes I can't help thinking Spank the Monkey. Certainly not a parody Weird Al would do. But when he sings the song in German my mind goes blank.

Hey, hey, hey
Monkey, monkey, monkey
Don't you know you're going to spank the monkey?
Hey, hey

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnVf1ZoCJSo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HYWk0LLbMo

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #5849 on: March 28, 2024, 11:28:49 PM »
My friends started to suspect I have dyslexia when I went to a toga party dressed as a goat.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk