Author Topic: Classic joke thread...  (Read 1364381 times)

philw

• Top Forum Member
  • Aussie Aussie Aussie, Oi Oi Oi
    • Australian Hunting Net
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Classic joke thread...
« Reply #2140 on: July 15, 2009, 10:20:38 PM »
Animals that are better than you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBj4Ny19vfQ

Here’s to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They’re not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can praise them, disagree with them, quote them, disbelieve them, glorify or vilify them. The only thing you can’t do is ignore them

philw

• Top Forum Member
  • Aussie Aussie Aussie, Oi Oi Oi
    • Australian Hunting Net
  • Liked:
« Reply #2141 on: July 16, 2009, 05:41:32 AM »
the sad thing this is a true story

Here’s to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They’re not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can praise them, disagree with them, quote them, disbelieve them, glorify or vilify them. The only thing you can’t do is ignore them

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 873
« Reply #2142 on: July 16, 2009, 07:49:47 AM »
Ooh, a number 8.  :o

And not in a gooooooood way  :-\
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

Pathfinder

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger -- NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 82
« Reply #2143 on: July 16, 2009, 08:12:50 AM »
Ooh, a number 8.  :o
And not in a gooooooood way  :-\

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do this to others and I require the same from them"

J.B. Books

Kid Shelleen

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #2144 on: July 16, 2009, 12:12:53 PM »
the sad thing this is a true story

Phil that is really funny, but............that has got to be a joke.

A true story? Bars chocked full of wankers? Say it isn't so.  ;D

Regards,

Kid
“What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that the people preserve the spirit of resistance?”

Thomas Jefferson, 1787

Sponsor

« Reply #2145 on: Today at 04:31:56 PM »

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1088
« Reply #2145 on: July 16, 2009, 04:34:22 PM »
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

Read yesterday's NINE WORDS WOMEN USE.
Number 8, Whatever: Is a woman's way of saying F-- YOU!
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

Hazcat

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #2146 on: July 16, 2009, 04:41:16 PM »

And we all know what a pu$$y Jumbo is!

;D (I HAD to take the opening, dude! ;) )
All tipoes and misspelings are copi-righted.  Pleeze do not reuse without ritten persimmons  :D

Pathfinder

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger -- NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 82
« Reply #2147 on: July 16, 2009, 05:34:06 PM »

OK, so when did we start talking in code?   Huh? There isn't even a note on the fridge in the corner. Come on guys, guy rules here!!

Jeesh!  :-\

I have got to get back to work to get my brain restarted . . . .
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do this to others and I require the same from them"

J.B. Books

tombogan03884

« Reply #2148 on: July 17, 2009, 01:20:51 PM »

BALANCE

God  was missing for six days. Eventually, Michael, the archangel, found him, resting on the seventh day.

He  inquired, "Where have you been?"

God  smiled deeply and proudly pointed downwards through the clouds, "Look, Michael. Look what I've made."

Archangel Michael looked puzzled, and said. "What is it?"

"It's  a planet," replied God, "and I've put life on it. I'm going to call it  Earth and it's going to be a place to test Balance."

"Balance?"  inquired Michael, "I'm still confused."

God  explained, pointing to different parts of earth. "For example, Northern Europe will be a place of great opportunity and wealth, while  Southern   Europe is going to be poor. Over here I've placed a continent of white people, and over there is a continent of black people. Balance in all  things."

God  continued pointing to different countries. "This one will be extremely  hot, while this one will be very cold and covered in ice."

The    Archangel , impressed by God's work, then pointed to a land area and  said, "What's that one?"

"That's    Washington  State , the most glorious place on earth. There are beautiful mountains, rivers and streams, lakes, forests, hills, and plains. The  people from  Washington  State are going to be handsome, modest, intelligent, and humorous, and they are going to travel the world. They  will be extremely sociable, hardworking, high achieving, carriers of peace, and producers of software."

Michael  gasped in wonder and admiration, but then asked, "But what about balance, God? You said there would be balance."

God  smiled, "There's another  Washington . Wait till you see the idiots I put there."

Bill Stryker

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #2149 on: July 17, 2009, 02:49:28 PM »
This is something to think about when negative people

are doing their best to rain on your parade ... so remember this story the next

time someone who knows nothing and cares less tries to make your life miserable.

A woman was at her hairdresser's getting her hair styled for a trip to Rome with her
husband.  She mentioned the trip to the hairdresser, who responded: 

"Rome?

Why would anyone want to go there? It's crowded and dirty. You're crazy to go to Rome. So, how are you getting there?"

"We're taking Continental," was the reply. "We got a great rate!" 

"Continental?" exclaimed the hairdresser. "That's a terrible airline. Their planes are old, their flight attendants are ugly, and they're always late. So, where are you staying in Rome?"

"We'll be at this exclusive little place over on Rome's Tiber River called Teste." 

"Don't go any further. I know that place. Everybody thinks it’s gonna be something special and exclusive, but it's really a dump."

"We're going to go to see the Vatican and maybe get to see the Pope."

"That's rich," laughed the hairdresser. You, and a million other people trying to see him.  He'll look the size of an ant. Boy, good luck on this lousy trip of yours. You're going to need it."

A month later, the woman again came in for a hairdo. The hairdresser asked her about her trip to Rome.

"It was wonderful," explained the woman, "not only were we on time in one of Continental's brand new planes, but it was overbooked, and they bumped us up to first class. The food and wine were wonderful, and I had a handsome 28-year-old steward who waited on me hand and foot.   And the hotel was great! They'd just finished a $5 million remodeling job, and now it's a jewel, the finest hotel in the city. They, too, were overbooked, so they apologized and gave us their owner's suite at no extra charge!"

"Well," muttered the hairdresser, "that's all well and good, but I know you didn't get to see the Pope." 

"Actually, we were quite lucky, because as we toured the Vatican, a Swiss Guard tapped me on the shoulder, and explained that the Pope likes to meet some of the visitors, and if I'd be so kind as to step into his private room and wait, the Pope would personally greet me. 
Sure enough, five minutes later, the Pope walked through the door and shook my hand!  I knelt down and he spoke a few words to me."

"Oh, really!  What'd he say?" 

He said: "Who fucked up your hair?"

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk