Author Topic: Oops....  (Read 4688 times)

Jim Kennedy-ar154me

• Top Forum Member
  • NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1403
Re: Oops....
« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2022, 10:08:35 AM »
He put himself in that position...

Literally.  :D
The time for action is upon us and the enemy is at our gates. Let us not allow them one more inch of advancement but instead throw them through the gates of Hell.

Jim Kennedy-ar154me

• Top Forum Member
  • NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2022, 10:11:11 AM »
I finally niticed the name of the site and feel embarrassed, but at least I caught it before I copied the page and sent it to my friends. :-[ World News Daily Report (WNDR) is a satirical fake news website but they sure had me going. :-[ I thought it was real until I saw the logo and name. They make the National Enquirer look more trustworthy than Walter Cronkite.

Aw heck. I soooo wanted it to be true. Do you mean we can't believe everything we read on the Internet?  :o
The time for action is upon us and the enemy is at our gates. Let us not allow them one more inch of advancement but instead throw them through the gates of Hell.

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 563
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

Jim Kennedy-ar154me

• Top Forum Member
  • NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #13 on: July 18, 2022, 08:02:28 AM »

Rastus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #14 on: July 18, 2022, 12:42:36 PM »
Yeah.  That one is not getting the airplay it deserves.  It does not fit "the narrative" of armed civilians. 

It's a shame 3 people died by the hands of the shooter.  But the man who stopped it deserves a commendation. 

Just think, if he had chosen to leave his carry at home he may be among dozens of dead.  A good lesson for us to always carry.

If this got the airplay it deserved and the punk idiot mother's boys had an idea someone was going to end them we'd have less of these events.

Sponsor

« Reply #15 on: Today at 05:19:24 AM »

alfsauve

• Semper Vigilantes
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 447
« Reply #15 on: July 18, 2022, 04:43:41 PM »
Some libs are calling for the Good Samaritan to be prosecuted for carrying in a gun free zone.
Will work for ammo
USAF MAC 437th MAW 1968-1972

Rastus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #16 on: July 18, 2022, 08:06:03 PM »
Yeah well, sour grapes, eh?

Gun Free Zones generally have a very light penalty...I hope they cannot find anyone to charge him.

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 853
« Reply #17 on: July 18, 2022, 09:00:49 PM »
Yeah.  That one is not getting the airplay it deserves.  It does not fit "the narrative" of armed civilians. 

It's a shame 3 people died by the hands of the shooter.  But the man who stopped it deserves a commendation. 

Just think, if he had chosen to leave his carry at home he may be among dozens of dead.  A good lesson for us to always carry.

If this got the airplay it deserved and the punk idiot mother's boys had an idea someone was going to end them we'd have less of these events.

Here in the Chicago area, it is getting a lot of coverage.  Our Gov. Pritzker is running around the nation hoping for a run at the presidency in 24, and Mayor Lightfoot, the spawn of a love affair between Don King and Beetlejuice, is in Europe bragging about how great Chicago is.  During both of these excursions they are crying for national gun bans, and then this and its media attention.
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

alfsauve

• Semper Vigilantes
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 447
« Reply #18 on: July 19, 2022, 10:11:12 AM »
Gun Free Zones generally have a very light penalty...I hope they cannot find anyone to charge him.

Need to check the concealed carry laws.   In some state, like Indiana and Georgia, you can be prosecuted for trespassing if you refuse a request to leave, otherwise being caught carrying in and of itself isn't a crime.   In other states if the property is posted in an approved manner and you're caught carrying that's a crime in and of itself.

Be careful out there. Check your state law resources.
Will work for ammo
USAF MAC 437th MAW 1968-1972

Rastus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #19 on: July 19, 2022, 11:29:44 AM »
That's right.  But, the penalty is usually very light.  In Oklahoma you can be prosecuted for trespassing if when an officer asks you to leave you do not leave.  It's a $75 fine....minor. 

In Texas they have the 30-06 law.  Class C misdemeanor of not more than $200 fine.  And it must be posted in both English and Spanish, conspicuously posted and in contrasting colors with block letters at least 1" high.  Most of the signs I see are 3/4" high...HI HI.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk